• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's "CP KING"?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• if they aren't painted now, they won't be painted... I remember in '09 they never changed the end zone design when we played back to back home games, they preferred to give it as long as possible to really dry up, so they'd do it the Monday before a road game.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahrum View Post

Everything should look like my shoes.

And I mean everything.
        Those are AMAZING! Going to get a pair asap!

Wish I had a picture of my Ranger pickup I had in the late 90s. It was a used blue truck with paint coming off the bottom below the doors.

So when we played GB in the Super Bowl I went down to SD, went to a auto parts store, bought tape and orange spray paint and painted my truck the same patterns as our Jersey + Helmet in the parking lot. Three orange stripes started on the hood, one went straight back onto the top and one each went down the sides....just like how our helmets and jerseys looked.

At work this girl always calls me Pumpkin because I am a tall big dude who always is wearing Orange.
        Last edited by Hadez; 01-10-2013, 06:13 AM.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Hate to break it to you fellers...

But I heard that...

They are being painted

Go Broncos.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            Hate to break it to you fellers...

But I heard that...

They are being painted

Go Broncos.
            Are you serious!? where are you hearing this from!? link?

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighCrusher View Post
              Are you serious!? where are you hearing this from!? link?
              It was on the local news at about 10:00 am. I dont know what color they are going to be but they showed a live look in and they were priming the entirety of the endzones. somethings up.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• SWWWEEEEETTTTTT it's got to be Orange!
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• I still say itll be blue. Or theyll do a blue one and an orange one. I dont think all orange for some reason
                  Either way itll be sweet
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    I still say itll be blue. Or theyll do a blue one and an orange one. I dont think all orange for some reason
                    Either way itll be sweet
                    Looking back at my previous post with the link to the Broncos instagram, the font is in Orange, so your probably right, they will probably be Blue. Unless of course they repaint everything
                    sigpic
                    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      It was on the local news at about 10:00 am. I dont know what color they are going to be but they showed a live look in and they were priming the entirety of the endzones. somethings up.
                      Awesome! They must of listened to us but umm i am not from Denver...what channel was it? can i find the video anywhere? Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                        Looking back at my previous post with the link to the Broncos instagram, the font is in Orange, so your probably right, they will probably be Blue. Unless of course they repaint everything
                        Well they could also just be painting that end zone blue and the other Orange. either way this got me even more excited for tomorrow! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Guess they didn't paint it, this was taken today

sigpic
                          2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                          2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                          BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Working...
                          X