No announcement yet.

Jack Del Rio is THE MAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are beasts defense wise, the look of frustration on Josh Freeman and Joe Flacco's faces when we played them says it all, please JDR don't leave us!!

Comment

I'm gonna call it now and pray to god I'm wrong....JDR is going to be the new Chiefs HC in 2013....
      sigpic

Comment

There's no salary cap on coaching staffs. Gotta figure if Bowlen is prepared to open the checkbook, JDR will remain our DC. All other considerations aside, this is his profession & he will likely go/stay where the compensation is greatest.

If he isnt here next season, you'll know why.
        "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
          There's no salary cap on coaching staffs. Gotta figure if Bowlen is prepared to open the checkbook, JDR will remain our DC. All other considerations aside, this is his profession & he will likely go/stay where the compensation is greatest.

If he isnt here next season, you'll know why.
          Exactly, and the results we are seeing on the Defense FINALLY we have no choice. I think it will be similar to the Peyton signing...Elway/Bowlen will do everything in there power to make it happen.

Comment

Just name him assistant head coach/DC and give him the fat raise that he deserves
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I like to think that all our coaches all stick around as long as Peyton Manning is here. Think about what that time would do for their resume.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X