No announcement yet.

Brian Dawkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest, I don't consider Dawkins a bronco, so the fact that he is ringless means nothing to me. I wish we could have won a couple while he was here, but I would have wanted that whether he was here or not. As for former bronco players I wish could have gotten at least one

Karl Mecklenberg
    Randy Gradishar
    Al Wilson
    Dennis Smith
    Floyd Little
    Tom Jackson
    Louis Wright
    Rick Upchurch
    Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Since Eagles have been the team I've liked in the NFC for many years... I was pretty happy when we traded for Dawkins... too bad he retired without a ring... I would have liked to see him win one with either team.

John Lynch was a favorite of mine, but think he had a ring with the bucs.....

I liked Clinton Portis during his time with Broncos... he never got a super bowl ring....... but the trade we got for him was awesome -- so hopefully this is Champ's year.
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Working...
      X