Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs are all about matchups, coaching and then a few lucky bounces :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
    Its funny you say that, he is the reason i started watching football as well. NFL is my adapted game and Peyton plays a part.

Also, I am a bit into astrology, he and i are 5 days apart . I can understand a lot of behavioural patterns.

Yeah i may not make sense to many, i will shut up .
    Lol no I'm from India so that whole astrology part makes sense. You know how Indians are with that stuff and all, my family does enough of that haha so I get it.

I'm still upset over the fact that they removed all of his banners from Lucas Oil the day they drafted luck..but because of what Peyton did and for the house that he built I'm always gonna be a fan of the Colts and of course of the Broncos as well now .

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
      Lol no I'm from India so that whole astrology part makes sense. You know how Indians are with that stuff and all, my family does enough of that haha so I get it.

I'm still upset over the fact that they removed all of his banners from Lucas Oil the day they drafted luck..but because of what Peyton did and for the house that he built I'm always gonna be a fan of the Colts and of course of the Broncos as well now .
      You kidding me. Me as well. I am an iyengar.

Honestly, i could care less for Colts now especially after the day Irsay called Peyton a "Politician" to the media. You dont do that to the guy who resurrected your franchise. Peyton handled that with class.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
        You kidding me. Me as well. I am an iyengar.

Honestly, i could care less for Colts now especially after the day Irsay called Peyton a "Politician" to the media. You dont do that to the guy who resurrected your franchise. Peyton handled that with class.
        Lol I'm from Punjab!!!! Haha that's funny. I don't meet too many Indian people that are into football.

Well I love me some Wayne, Freeney, Mathis. Plus its my hometown so to speak so that will always be my team, but I will never forgive or forget what Irsay did to Manning. I mean taking down all his banners...HE WAS THE REASON BEHIN LUCAS FREAKING OIL. It'll be different if I go for a game there...not seeing Peyton outside of that building. Ahh anyways I'm glad he's with an organization that respects him and has put some great weapons around him. Oh and a defense.

Comment

Lol I'm from Punjab!!!! Haha that's funny. I don't meet too many Indian people that are into football.

Well I love me some Wayne, Freeney, Mathis. Plus its my hometown so to speak so that will always be my team, but I will never forgive or forget what Irsay did to Manning. I mean taking down all his banners...HE WAS THE REASON BEHIN LUCAS FREAKING OIL. It'll be different if I go for a game there...not seeing Peyton outside of that building. Ahh anyways I'm glad he's with an organization that respects him and has put some great weapons around him. Oh and a defense.
          Punjabi, nice . Yeah, you dont find many indians into football. Especially a girl . Kudos.

I bet Peyton oneday after he is retired, will write an autobiography and will mention everything that went down with Colts and its owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Manning4life View Post

At least this time if the unthinkable happens, it will be because the better team that day actually won, and not because everyone else on the field sucked. LOL
            So true. And while we are pulling out bad memories. How about the Vanderjagt shank vs the Steelers on a day where the OL couldn't block anything even with 7 man protection.

Comment

This was the most unbelievable thing ever. I don't watch Colts games any more and when I see highlights on the tv I have absolutely no feelings toward that team. None.

On the positive side of things, maybe there will be a new banner for Denver this year. I have the greatest of hope for this.
              Last edited by southern cross; 12-21-2012, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X