Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AND texans fans are very confident too.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND texans fans are very confident too.....

Well fellas (and gals) these Houston texans fans out here have pretty much convinced themselves that they will be playing in New Orleans in February. You all should see the newest of fair-weather fans out here running to buy their JJ Watt jerseys (even though the whole crowd booed him here at the draft party when they selected him). LOL! All I hear from the fans here is "Now we need you guys to go ahead and beat the patriots for us" As if they already know that they'll beat us in the AFC Championship. By their responses it shows me that the texans finest don't fear us. Maybe its because they beat us in week 3, maybe its because our division is trash right now, maybe they dont think that we've beaten any "Elite" teams. But I can say this with confidence. Deep, deep, down on the inside I KNOW that they really don't want to see Number 18 and company in the AFCCG. They just wont admit. all day!
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Even here in Colorado, non-broncos fans see us as a fake sb contender. From a Dallas fan - "You guys arent better than us, it's your crap division!" Lol..Cmon people. It's fun to watch and listen to, but as my brother says "Let the players do the talking on the field." to you sir
    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

you're just mad cuz all the girls are lining up to marry Watt instead of giving you time of day~

all kidding aside if you get a chance listen to 97.5 The Blitz with Fred Faour & AJ Hoffman and they paint a different picture. Only reason i want Denver here cuz I been a lifetime fan and havent seen em live since the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
        Even here in Colorado, non-broncos fans see us as a fake sb contender. From a Dallas fan - "You guys arent better than us, it's your crap division!" Lol..Cmon people. It's fun to watch and listen to, but as my brother says "Let the players do the talking on the field." to you sir
        Dear lord. If the Cowboys win a playoff game this year, people are going to start putting Tony Romo in the hall of fame. The Redskins need to put a stop to this madness.

The problem with Texuns is they will probably end up with homefield throughout.

Comment

you're just mad cuz all the girls are lining up to marry Watt instead of giving you time of day~

Lol. Yeah BroncosTX77 I guess thats gotta be it. Na, but I listen to am 790. In fact I called in and had a chat with Matt and Adam (The big show) on the way to work one morning a couple of weeks ago. I had heard enough of this texans and the superbowl stuff and before I knew it I had my cell phone to my ear calling into the station. I mentioned that while everyone around here is yelling about going to the superbowl they better be concerned about a few things. Things like allowing a 1 and 9 Jacksonville Jaguars team to come into your house and almost beat the you in OT (in which the jags were up 34 to 20 in the 4th). Things like barely beating a chicago bears team that was lead by Jason Campbell of all QBs. And how it took a fake, falsified touchdown run (the texans runner was clearly down)to beat the detroit lions on turkey day (oh and that game went to OT as well). That could be and should have been 2 additional losses for these texans which would make them 12 and 4 giving us the #1 seed (but thats neither here nor there). Surprisingly Matt and Adam agreed with me and gave me a nick name to call in with next time "Denver James". It all comes out in the wash though, as we seen on that texans/patriots Monday night game. Houston was exposed!!!!
          http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward View Post
            Deep, deep, down on the inside I KNOW that they really don't want to see Number 18 and company in the AFCCG. They just wont admit. all day!
            Of course they don't. He owns them. They couldn't accomplish crap against the Colts. I think they were something like 3-18 against them. LOL They weren't even serious contenders for the division title until Peyton went down.

Once 18 was out of the South, I'm sure they were hoping to never have to get past him again. The loss earlier this year was nothing but growing pains on the Broncos part.

Bank on it.
            OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

This year reminds me of the 97 team that beat Green Bay in the Superbowl. We lost some real tough games during the season on our way to the playoffs. We get our redemption during the playoffs!
              We are going with Plan A

Comment

I can't blame them.since their team has always been contenders...oh wait no they haven't who freakin cares well let 18 and co shut
                Them up

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post

all kidding aside if you get a chance listen to 97.5 The Blitz with Fred Faour & AJ Hoffman and they paint a different picture. Only reason i want Denver here cuz I been a lifetime fan and havent seen em live since the 80's
                  I was going to chide you for not going to a Denver game in Denver seeing as how you are seemingly so close being a mere ONE State away (if not for the panhandle)...but I looked up my own distance too and I am a mere 80 miles more than you, and I have been to ONE Denver game at home EVER. I guess I'll shut me trap now
                  Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

I live in Houston, and I've had this argument for weeks with friends. Apparently the Broncos "suck" and haven't played anybody (even though he claimed the Bears as their "impressive" win).
                    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post

This x1000. I will be there in Houston if the game happens.
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

They can be as confident as they want to be... doesn't mean they'll be able to stop us in January...
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I can't help but think that Houston fans think Joe Mays is still our starting MLB.

I don't understand why Houston gets so much hype. The supposed reason we aren't SB contenders is because we haven't beaten an elite team. Who has Houston beat? They beat us in week 3, we weren't an elite team then, but I think we are now. They beat Baltimore in Houston, we beat Baltimore in Baltimore. They lost to GB and New England decisively. Their only other good wins are against Chicago and Indy who are both wild card teams at best.

Comment

LOL @ the Texans thinking they can get past a hot PFM. They know they have no shot going against PFM .

In the words of Chad Ochocinco "CHILD PLEASE" y'all should be celebrating the fact that you guys for once made the playoffs last year cause Peyton wasn't there. Bahaha it cracks me up when I hear people going crazy over the Falcons and Texans like that. It's all good the month of January will expose them all.

Go Broncos.

Comment

Let them talk, it is just being a fan. All we have to do is beat Cleveland and Kansas City the next two weeks and whomever we play in the playoffs and THEN we will go to Houston and see if they can back up their words! I think we can do that and go right to the Super Bowl and beat whomever we must beat there!!!! Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                              X