No announcement yet.

Patriots Fans Don't Want to Play Pittsburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Rice wasn't getting carries because we were shutting him down. Gronkowski had 4 catches in week 5. Hernandez didn't play. They're the only people that worry me, but even then they can be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by PATS16N0 View Post
      That's great. I wonder if it's because you haven't had to worry about Tom Brady scorching you all over the field with... you know... passes.

Hmmmm.... I wonder.
      Hey cool story brother. Please tell us more.
      sigpic

Comment

That's great. I wonder if it's because you haven't had to worry about Tom Brady scorching you all over the field with... you know... passes.

Hmmmm.... I wonder.
        Again, pot meet kettle.

Tracy Porter was starting at CB in week 5. Now Chris Harris and Tony Carter are our CBs and Porter has been inactive the past month. QBs have a 59 QB rating throwing at Chris Harris. 79 for Tony Carter and 69 for Champ Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Again, pot meet kettle.

Tracy Porter was starting at CB in week 5. Now Chris Harris and Tony Carter are our CBs and Porter has been inactive the past month. QBs have a 59 QB rating throwing at Chris Harris. 79 for Tony Carter and 69 for Champ Bailey.
          Who?

Comment

Only 1 QB since week 5 has had a QBR above 50, that was Josh Freeman and he didn't even complete 50% of his passes that game. We've held 4 QBs under a QBR of 5. Joe Flacco couldn't even get to 1, he finished the game with a .4 QBR. Drew Brees barely completed over 50% of his passes and had a 24.2 QBR.

Comment

So you're masters at defending the tight end now? And two of the most elite tight ends in the game will do nothing against the improved physicality of this battle-hardened Denver defense?

Man, are you guys in for the shock of your lives....

Didn't Ray Rice get like 15 carries? Isn't the Raven organization a complete disaster right now?
              I sincerely hope the players are thinking that because they beat a completely dysfunctional Baltimore team that is in total late-season collapse that they're fully prepared for all comers.
              Masters, no, but our defense/team in general has improved drastically since Week 5.

Using the Week 5 game isn't really a fair judgement given a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Only 1 QB since week 5 has had a QBR above 50, that was Josh Freeman and he didn't even complete 50% of his passes that game. We've held 4 QBs under a QBR of 5. Joe Flacco couldn't even get to 1, he finished the game with a .4 QBR. Drew Brees barely completed over 50% of his passes and had a 24.2 QBR.
                Awesome. Too bad comparing any of them to Tom Brady has me honestly smirking as I type this. lol

Comment

Awesome. Too bad comparing any of them to Tom Brady has me honestly smirking as I type this. lol
                  Drew Brees sucks, news to me.

Comment

I think the Patriot fans should remember what happened last time they played Denver in the playoffs at Mile High.
                    All in for Siemian!

Comment

We own Pittsburgh, so they dont scare me at all. If we dont get the #2 seed somehow, thats who I want in the 1st round, Pittsburgh is the most overrated team in football. We beat them last year with Tim Tebow, we beat them handley in Denver week 1 when they were fully healthy, and if by chance we should face them again, it would be the equivalent of a bye week.

Comment

Working...
                      X