Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beating the patriots.......

wether it be in foxboro, or mile high ,

its slowing down tom brady, getting pressure, then stopping the underneath passes, to welker, and that big lump tight end,

then they run the no huddle, and on D, they raise there game,

when we won in 2006, they made loads of mistakes, too many, unlikely to happen again, fumbled punts, interceptions,

i'm a brit, so not as clued up as you lot, whats your blueprint on giving brady a hard time, and forcing the mistakes, which enables us to win??

my theory, when we won in 2006 it was mcoys blitz happy defence,
    i remember john lynch coming off the edge early and hitting brady, just to get the crowd pumped...

is our D, good enough to do the same again??

Originally posted by londonbronco View Post
    wether it be in foxboro, or mile high ,

its slowing down tom brady, getting pressure, then stopping the underneath passes, to welker, and that big lump tight end,

then they run the no huddle, and on D, they raise there game,

when we won in 2006, they made loads of mistakes, too many, unlikely to happen again, fumbled punts, interceptions,

i'm a brit, so not as clued up as you lot, whats your blueprint on giving brady a hard time, and forcing the mistakes, which enables us to win??

my theory, when we won in 2006 it was mcoys blitz happy defence,
    i remember john lynch coming off the edge early and hitting brady, just to get the crowd pumped...

is our D, good enough to do the same again??
    Out defence is better this year then it was in 2006.

And you need to get pressure with your front four.. if you start blitzing brady like crazy you are gonna have a bad day.

Comment

but there also very good at sealing the edge, we don't get the pass rush through the middle,and there know its coming,i didn't see the 49ers game, so can't comment , did they get pressure from the edge, would you sendmore than 4, because i'm wondering wether tht i'll be enough.
      if we can get a 14 -17 point lead, and get brady in pass situations,then i like our chances...

Comment

If we score more points than the Patriots we should statistically win.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
          If we score more points than the Patriots we should statistically win.
          very valid point sir.

Comment

We have to get pressure with our front four and nothing works without beating Brady up. He gets rattled as he picks himself up off the ground.

I disagree with the no huddle Offense; last year we went up big on them and just didn't have enough run or pass game to keep the ball away from them.

Most think you have to score every time but if you can just extend your drives to 9 to 12 plays then the time you keep them off the field mixed with our D stopping them a few times greatly places the game in our advantage
            We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

It's all about getting pressure with the front 4. If it was me, i'd start DOOM at RDE, Vickerson at NT, Wolfe at 3 tech and Ayers at LDE. Wolfe is better getting pressure up the middle than he is off the edges, and Ayers is a better rusher off the edge than Wolfe is, and he does a good job at setting the edge. I'd also like to see us sprinkle in some 3-4 looks.
              sigpic

Comment

the 49ers got at Brady with a BIG D package coming at him. Maybe we put in the big boys to get at their Oline once in a while and leave the speedsters back until later.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  the 49ers got at Brady with a BIG D package coming at him. Maybe we put in the big boys to get at their Oline once in a while and leave the speedsters back until later.
                  the key to beating the pats?!?

Stripped socks I say.

Comment

Oh ya...and I know a couple of guys that'll be using them game day

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Oh ya...and I know a couple of guys that'll be using them game day

Maybe it's just me but I love those uni's, even the socks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                        Maybe it's just me but I love those uni's, even the socks!
                        apparently it is not only just you .. *cough* em *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          apparently it is not only just you .. *cough* em *cough*
                          Sorry bud, I see your post now. All I saw was the picture and I responded.
                          sigpic

Comment

The way the niners got up on the Pats was the Pats turned the ball over on their first four or five possessions. They did have good penetration on Brady in the first half and then got up and stopped rushing and that is when Brady went to work. We cannot count on them turning the ball over as many times as they did against the niners.

We are going to have to make it uncomfortable for Brady in the pocket. Knock him around and sack him several times. We are also going to have to stop their running attack and probably have to do it from the nickle.
                            sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

I'd love for them to wear the striped socks in the playoffs! we're undefeated when wearing those socks since the merger.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X