Andrew Luck could help P. Manning get the #1 seed in week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Luck could help P. Manning get the #1 seed in week 17

Of course this will be a moot point if the Texans beat the Vikings this weekend (which is more likely than not) however if for some crazy reason the All Day and the Vikings pull the upset, the #1 seed could come down to week 17 matchup between Houston visting Indianapolis (assuming the Broncos win out).

Wouldn't that be a great matchup to watch. The Colts almost beat Houston in Houston here recently and had a few unfortunately turnovers in the redzone.

This weekend I am a Vikings fan!!
    sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

To be honest I think AP Could run all day on any team! I c the Vikings winning this game!

Comment

Adrian Peterson will have to muscle his way through and carry that team to yet another victory. Against Texans, there is only so much a one man army can do. But sure, any given Sunday.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Me too! That would be excellent if they had a nice 2 game slide. Go Vikes!

Comment

AP is man on a Mission! AP is n Beast Mode!

Comment

I wouldn't count on it.

The Texans defensive problems lately are the secondary not the dline. Watt is still a monster on the line. I'd be surprised if AP gets even 100 yards. And if he does it will probably be on 1 long carry.

But I see no reason to believe that Ponder can help them balance and keep up in this game. And it's in Houston right?

I'd say there is about a 5-10% chance of Houston losing to the Vikings. Even if AP has a relatively big day. And I wouldn't expect 200 yards out of him which is what it would take.

It's really not that big of a deal for us to get the 1 seed. Getting 2 is fine because it gets you a bye and a home game second round.

It's always possible for Houston to get upset by someone in the second round which would still earn us a home game for AFCG provided we don't get upset as well. In fact I think that would be more likely.
            sigpic

Comment

I think the #1 seed is a huge deal. The 2 seed will need to play the Patriots and the 1 seed to get to the Superbowl. The 1 seed will only have to play the winner of the 2/3 seed game at home.
              sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                I think the #1 seed is a huge deal. The 2 seed will need to play the Patriots and the 1 seed to get to the Superbowl. The 1 seed will only have to play the winner of the 2/3 seed game at home.
                Well if this played out like he wants with the Texans losing 2 then the patriots would have to lose 1 or they would overtake the 2 seed. Texans losing their last 2 games could cause them to slide all the way to the 3rd seed, and I really don't see that happening.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Shouldn't that read, "Colts could help Broncos get the #1 seed in week 17"?

Comment

Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                    You're assuming the patriots get past the first round. But if the texans lose two straight and the pats win out, the patriots will get a bye and the only way we would play them then is if we both make the AFCC game.
                    /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
                      You're assuming the patriots get past the first round. But if the texans lose two straight and the pats win out, the patriots will get a bye and the only way we would play them then is if we both make the AFCC game.
                      Who in the wild card would beat them in Foxboro? We already saw Luck get flambaked by them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Who in the wild card would beat them in Foxboro? We already saw Luck get flambaked by them.
                        Any given sunday. I bet the Bengals can beat em if they can get in. I think anybody in the afc north has a shot. Indy even has a shot.Not a good one perhaps but anything can happen.
                        /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Viks this weekend, Ive alway been a big Adrian Peterson fan so that wont be anything new. Id actually prefer to have the Patriots in the divisional round and then Houston in the AFC championship just so theres no speculation about who the best team really is!!!!

I cant wait to hear "THE DENVER BRONCOS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL" and if its in houston so be it, becuz that'll really knock the texuns off their high horse especially with New Orleans just being down the road a few hours.....!

Comment

It would be great if indeed the vikes won, but ponder will have to complete more than 3 passes in the game

Comment

Originally posted by KYOrange$Blue View Post
                              It would be great if indeed the vikes won, but ponder will have to complete more than 3 passes in the game
                              I guess Ponder figures, "if Tebow can do it why cant I?"

Comment

Working...
                              X