Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go.....

Step 1: Vikings beat Houston week 16. CHECK
    Step 2: Colts beat Houston week 17. TBD..

Two ways to look at this matchup. The Colts have the fifth seed locked up, is there much for them to play for in week 17? Coach Pagano is back on the sidelines in week 17, hopefully the team wants to enter the playoffs on a hot streak. Coach Strong!!!
    Last edited by VA BroncosFan; 12-24-2012, 08:49 AM.
    sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Just heard Adam Scheffler say that he can't imagine that the Colts will play soft next week and pull their players. He thinks they are going to play full stop next week for Chuck so they go into the playoffs playing strong. Hope so
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Some people thought I was nuts for thinking we could actually be the #1 seed. I think the possibilities are pretty good. :thumb:

Go Broncos!!

Go Colts!!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Can you imagine if the Texans lose and the Broncos and Patriots wins...The Texans will be the first team to lose the #1 seed in the last 2 weeks of the season...They would have to play the Bengals at home,in the wildcard game
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

If colts give up 300+ yards on the ground like yesterday the Colts will get killed.
            sigpic

Comment

There were people on these boards as little as 3 weeks ago still picking Baltimore to finish ahead of Denver.

Comment

It would be silly for Indy to go all out and risk injury to key starters in a meaningless game. If we were in their shoes, would we keep Peyton in the whole game? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Houston on the other hand has a lot on the line and will likely pull out all the stops.
                "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lomax View Post
                  It would be silly for Indy to go all out and risk injury to key starters in a meaningless game. If we were in their shoes, would we keep Peyton in the whole game? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Houston on the other hand has a lot on the line and will likely pull out all the stops.
                  Or they will crumble under the pressure. They only had to beat Minnesota at home to avoid this situation all together and got embarrassed.

It's a division game. The Colts will play hard for their coach (now returning), and the home crowd that looks to send them into the playoffs. They are a team that has overachieved this year, and will likely dip next season, but for now they will take all the momentum they can get. They will face only elite teams in the post-season, and want to prove they can beat them.

Comment

We can only hope that Indy goes all out for their coach and to keep momentum heading into the playoffs. Who knows if Foster will be playing with the Irregular Heartbeat issue that he has going on.

Comment

Just on a side note...Jim Irsay has to be the worst speaker I've ever heard. Um, um, um, ah, ah, um, um. Jeez, get out a complete sentence. Couldn't hardly listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Just on a side note...Jim Irsay has to be the worst speaker I've ever heard. Um, um, um, ah, ah, um, um. Jeez, get out a complete sentence. Couldn't hardly listen to him.
                        He can't be worse than Ellis Lankster's public speaking skills. Can't give you a link because I'm at work, but if you search "Bills Lankster Post Game Speech" on youtube, you will see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                          He can't be worse than Ellis Lankster's public speaking skills. Can't give you a link because I'm at work, but if you search "Bills Lankster Post Game Speech" on youtube, you will see what I mean.
                          I'll look it up but it must be pretty bad. On the flip side, Chuck Pagano is an incredible person and his speech was so heartfelt

Comment

I called it Rite!

Comment

Originally posted by VA BroncosFan View Post
                              We can only hope that Indy goes all out for their coach and to keep momentum heading into the playoffs. Who knows if Foster will be playing with the Irregular Heartbeat issue that he has going on.
                              Coach Kubes pulling him from the game was the correct thing to do. Foster says it's no big deal but this has happened to him before in practice. I can't help but wonder if it's anxiety but no matter what it is, this should be taken seriously. Houston reports he is just fine and will play, but I can't help but be concerned for this man's health in the big picture.

On the other side of the coin, Coach Pagano's return is an inspiration and motivating factor for their team. The Colts will lay it all on the line for Chuck and rightfully so.

I can see the Texans dropping this last game leaving the door open for us to move into the top spot.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                On the other side of the coin, Coach Pagano's return is an inspiration and motivating factor for their team. The Colts will lay it all on the line for Chuck and rightfully so.
                                Yep, after watching that emotional, heartfelt press conference by Pagano, the Texans are toast. Colts will play their hearts out for Pagano. Home crowd will be in it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X