Thank You John Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You John Fox

I apologize if there have been any threads similar to this one. I couldnt find any.

But Id just like to thank John Fox for what he has done so far. He came into a mess after McDaniels, tailored an entire offense to one player, got us to the playoffs with a win, and now this year he is coaching the heck out of our guys.

He helped get Manning and Del Rio and is coaching an elite team right now.

Just wanted to say thank you and I dont think we could have gotten a better coach to clean up the mess.

GO BRONCOS
    sigpic

I agree....well said

Comment

John Fox is a fantasic person and deserves alot of credit. Just as Elways went out and sold Manning on the Broncos, Fox went out and sold Jack Del RIo on the Broncos. lol Maybe they were trying to do out do each other, maybe there was a bet lol jk but in all seriousness they both have done a fantastic job and the whole team as a unit are already world champions in my book.

Comment

John Fox was the perfect hire for this team, he and Elway have done remarkable things in such a short amount of time! It is unreal what we as Broncos fans have got to witness, and I am enjoying every minute of watching history unfold!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
          John Fox is a fantasic person and deserves alot of credit. Just as Elways went out and sold Manning on the Broncos, Fox went out and sold Jack Del RIo on the Broncos. lol Maybe they were trying to do out do each other, maybe there was a bet lol jk but in all seriousness they both have done a fantastic job and the whole team as a unit are already world champions in my book.
          Foxy had a hand in the Manning signing as well.
          Just seems like all the stars aligned for us after the McDaniels debacle.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Coach Fox!

Enjoyed his locker room speeches.
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

you should have seen the fire john fox threads at half time of the sd game.....alot has changed in 9 games

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                you should have seen the fire john fox threads at half time of the sd game.....alot has changed in 9 games
                Yeah. I did not partake in those lol
                Knee jerkers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                  Thank you Coach Fox!

Enjoyed his locker room speeches.
                  I love to watch the locker room celebrations. Coach Fox seems to be a very humble guy, and you just have to love that he always has that great smile, too. I think he's just as in awe of the team as we are.

Comment

No doubt. Thanks John Fox and thanks John Elway for all you've guys done. Got to go to my first practice at Dove valley this year. It's been a great year for us fans, we needed this.

Comment

He is a true head football coach who oversees the whole team, but delegates responsibility to his coordinators. He is unflappable, caring and has an excellent sense of humor. His positive energy leads this team in the right direction.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        He is a true head football coach who oversees the whole team, but delegates responsibility to his coordinators. He is unflappable, caring and has an excellent sense of humor. His positive energy leads this team in the right direction.
                        I agree.
                        McDaniels always had his garbage high character stuff, yet he was one of the biggest jerks Ive ever seen.

Foxy just seems like a cool, nice dude.
                        sigpic

Comment

Everything is peachy when you are winning. I hope nobody jumps ship if we are one and done in the playoffs. Stick around, because barring injury I think we will be even stronger next year.

Comment

I'll echo all the comments here and the OP gets a CP.

Coach Fox has done a great job and the front office deserves some credit for handing him Peyton Manning.

We may have a few holes to plug and work on some of our weaknesses even more, but no matter what happens this year, next year will be more of the same.

We are winners again and as fans we are enjoying this entire thing come back together and be one of the elite and scared of teams in the NFL. It's also such a joy to see that "home field advantage" thing coming back into play with the fans giving the opponent a hard time and bringing the electricity that the new Invesco/Sports Authority field has not witnessed.

It's about damn time!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our team and their families. May they continue to enjoy success.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I like Foxy. He's nice! :thumb:

But still too many people cry because he's more conservative than what we were used to.

He's been excellent.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X