No announcement yet.

Thank You John Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Fox because I perceive that he is well-respected by the rest of the league and known as a class act. Yes, he is conservative but as long as we are winning he can be as conservative as he likes.

Comment

I thought the Fox hire was an excellent move, the first by Elway. After that immature liitle kewpie doll we had, it was quite a refreshing change to have an actual adult in charge...

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        He is a true head football coach who oversees the whole team, but delegates responsibility to his coordinators. He is unflappable, caring and has an excellent sense of humor. His positive energy leads this team in the right direction.
        No doubt John fox has a positive energy that is taking this team a very long way. Last season we credited a lot of success to Tim Tebow, but maybe that success came through Tim wanting to play hard for a very loving and caring head coach.
        It's a quality a lot of NFL coahes don't possess. Intfact the only other head coach I think of at the moment is Dick Vermiel.
        John is an inspiration and hes taking this team a very long way becuz of that quality!

Comment

Fox and Elway work together well. They are the perfect compliment for each other. I don't think either one would be doing as well as they are without the other. The coaching staff itself are familiar with each other as both McCoy and Del Rio have worked with Fox in seasons past. Fox trust his coordinators to do their job, as he is not having to micromanage them, that frees up Fox to concentrate on his job. Elway trust his coaching staff and gets them tools necessary to be successful. Then you bring in Peyton Manning, the guy has an uncanning knack of making average coaches look good. A manager (or coach) is only as good as the people he manages. The biggest thing that Elway and the coaches have done is instill a team first attitude, all the players trust each other to do their job and therefor only have to concentrate on their own. It is a lot easier to do your job when the guy next to you does his job.
          sigpic

Comment

Coach Fox is the perfect coach for Denver! I sure do hope that Coach Fox will stay with us for a very very very Long Time.......Fox is Super Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAN8R View Post
              Coach Fox is the perfect coach for Denver! I sure do hope that Coach Fox will stay with us for a very very very Long Time.......Fox is Super Cool!
              We had quite a scare in the Atlanta game though, I thought he was going to have a heart attack
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                Yeah. I did not partake in those lol
                Knee jerkers.
                I'd really would like to know just what was said during the halftime of that SD game. The entire season did a 180 during that short 15 min halftime.
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm a random fan and I approve of this message.

/random fan
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                    No doubt John fox has a positive energy that is taking this team a very long way. Last season we credited a lot of success to Tim Tebow, but maybe that success came through Tim wanting to play hard for a very loving and caring head coach.
                    It's a quality a lot of NFL coahes don't possess. Intfact the only other head coach I think of at the moment is Dick Vermiel.
                    John is an inspiration and hes taking this team a very long way becuz of that quality!
                    Didn't the Broncos give the game ball to John Fox after the game at Carolina? They won that one for him.

Fox was upset in the Atlanta game when Orlando Franklin dove to the bottom of the pile after a Moreno fumble only to have the DIII and HS replacement refs give the ball to the home team. I think he got fined for that. That's one reason the players love him. He has their back.

Fox knows how to interact with the officials. He is the head coach and has the red flag although mandatory review has taken much of the red flag away.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Yup, thank you Fox and Elway.

It's almost unreal to see our Broncos on top of most of the power rankings 3 weeks into December. The last decade has been rough, its nice to feel like we have a chance to go deep in the playoffs or hopefully win a championship!

Comment

While Fox has done a great job, the fact remains that a ham sandwich would have felt like a awesome hire after McDumpsterfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Siconik View Post
                          While Fox has done a great job, the fact remains that a ham sandwich would have felt like a awesome hire after McDumpsterfire.
                          That's like comparing the Battle of Gettysburg to the Battle of Little Big Horn for the US Army.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 12-24-2012, 04:21 PM. Reason: spell
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Fox is ridiculously conservative~ thank god Denver has Manning, one of the few players who won't let him pull his crap.

I don't like his strategies, but he's the perfect coach for a team run by a player.

Comment

"I just do not understand how you can hire a coach coming off a 2 win season?" So funny. Fox has always been a good coach and you would be conservative too with Jake Delholme as your QB

Thanks to the entire FO on making great football decisions and getting the most out of the players!!
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

This coach is loving this season more than any he has ever coached. he has a good defense, a good offense, and a good special teams. he may not win the sb but he has certainly enjoyed this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X