Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL playbook - Shows Miller, DT/Decker

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...wns-vs-Broncos

A lot of people have probably seen it but its a good piece, so if you haven't I would advise checking it out.

Baldinger seems like a Bronco admirer

Yup was watching that earlier. Feels good man

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
      Yup was watching that earlier. Feels good man
      Sure does.

WHATS BETTER THEN 9 IN A ROW ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        Sure does.

WHATS BETTER THEN 9 IN A ROW ? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !
        10 IN ROW!

I really enjoyed how much Baldy stressed that Von is making a huge impact outside the traditional stat sheet. I truly hope DPOY voters take his impact on every single play into account whether a stat gets tallied or not.

Comment

Sterling says DT is the 3rd best receiver in the league!!! I assume Megatron is tops, but I wonder who he thought was #2. AJ Green?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCaliBronco View Post
            Sterling says DT is the 3rd best receiver in the league!!! I assume Megatron is tops, but I wonder who he thought was #2. AJ Green?
            Would have to be A.J. Green or Brandon Marshall. There are a lot of guys having statistically better seasons than DT, so who knows.

Comment

I think Watt will likely get DPOY. As great as Miller has been, he gets lots of help. We saw Aldon Smith couldn't do anything to the Patriots without Justin Smith out there, while Watt is always good and basically accounts for everything relevant that defense has done this year.

Comment

It's great to see the type of season Thomas and Decker are having!

Thomas: 78 rec, 1,210 yds, 8 tds, 15.5 ypc

Decker: 72 rec, 923 yds, 9 tds, 12.8 ypc

Assuming Decker reaches 1,000 within the next 2 games, we haven't had 2 WRs reach 1,000 receiving yards since Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie back in 2004!

Rod: 79 rec, 1,144 yds, 7 tds, 14.5 ypc

Lelie: 54 rec, 1,084 yds, 7tds, 20.1 ypc

What's scary about Thomas and Decker is that we haven't seen the best of them, yet! When the really start clicking, it could be a thing of beauty!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Clicking on all cylinders baby.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Thank you and Merry Christmas Bronco Fans !!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank each and every Bronco Fan out there ! After moving to Colorado 9 years ago, and giving up a 25 year job just so I could get closer to The Denver Broncos Team and Fans. It has been the greatest thing my family could of ever asked for. Growing up in Iowa I had always been a Broncos Fan. I just really enjoyed the Fan base and the way the fans always stood behind there team. And once we moved to Fort Collins, CO. I knew we had made the right move. And the people of colorao and this sight took me in like I had lived here my whole life. So to each and every Broncos Fan out there. WE WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. AND LETS KICK SOME ASS TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Dan & Mari Jo Goodendorf

Comment

Broncos win the east!!!

At least according to espn's playoff picture graphic. Way to plug a team into a different seed and not change the relevant division.

Grats for winning the west patsies :thumb:

Comment

I love Ft. Collins, it's a really nice town. I grew up in Aurora but used to drive up to Ft Collins frequently for concerts, etc. I'm glad you took the time to post...it's always nice to hear positive comments about Colorado, its residents and, of course, the Bronco Fans! Merry Christmas to you and your family

Comment

Hahaha...I'm not surprised! ESPN seems so fixated on the east coast teams, it's apparently difficult for them to switch gears to any other teams

Comment

Playbook has been gold for us nearly all season. Early not so much but once we started showing who we were they been showing great things all season.

Always different. Sometimes they talk about the OL. Sometimes the CBs. Sometimes Von. Sometimes the offense/defense scheme.

The best thing about it has been every week something new is being highlights.

I think the Playbook crew like talking about us as much as we like watching it. We do so many different good things we make it easy for them to do their job.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Dang Ashley Lelie 50 catches for 1k yards... If only that guy wasnt such an egotistical moron he could have been a good player here instead of wasting his career away in oakland

Comment

Working...
                              X