Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please grant me a teeninetsy-weensy, itty-bitty, mini-micro, tiny lapse in positivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Only team beating the broncos would be the pats, the colts would get crushed
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

I'm not worried about the Colts. I think everyone will be motivated enough to crush them where they stand, even if only for 18.

They just aren't a complete team yet, a few last minute wins (or more accurately, a few last minute chokes from the other teams) not withstanding.
      OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Colts probably wont get past the wildcard round no matter who they play. Luck sucks is the media darling at the moment, but he wont stay in the limelight. I to am a former colts fan, I do miss Reggie, Freeney, Vini and Mathis, but am done with the rest of them. Peyton knows this team, even if the players are new, trust me, he and the Broncos will eat them alive if we play them. With that said..........GO BRONCOS~~~

Comment

Originally posted by peytonfan59 View Post
          I to am a former colts fan, I do miss Reggie, Freeney, Vini and Mathis, but am done with the rest of them.

My thoughts, exactly.

Oh, but I would like to rescue Austin Collie from that team if he's okay and would like to continue playing football. I know he's been on IR this season, but I'm not up to date on his current status health-wise.

When Coach Dungy left the team, it was really never the same.

Comment

Yesss please bring Collie to Denver. He is an amazing receiver.

Comment

He does get concussions left and right though .

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                Um I'm sure Peyton would love to smash them and the team would help him.

Lol plus I remember he told Irsay that he would kick his ass every year if he didn't draft him...I see that coming true .
                Aren't you from Indy?

Comment

Originally posted by wire View Post
                  Aren't you from Indy?
                  I live in Oregon but yes that's where I used to live before I moved out here. And?

Comment

Yesss please bring Collie to Denver. He is an amazing receiver.
                    Collie is really good, but he's to fragile. Way to many concussions. I know that's not his fault, but he plays lights out like Bob Sanders use to......then he ends up hurt.
                    I wish Dallas Clark wouldve become a Bronco, he still has alot of talent and is playing well this year.

Comment

Originally posted by peytonfan59 View Post
                      Collie is really good, but he's to fragile. Way to many concussions. I know that's not his fault, but he plays lights out like Bob Sanders use to......then he ends up hurt.
                      I wish Dallas Clark wouldve become a Bronco, he still has alot of talent and is playing well this year.
                      Yeah I know...I feel so bad for the guy. He's so good good I just wish he could play a whole season. Yeah Bob Sanders is another player that I always loved but the guy is made of glass smh. Idk if it had anything to do with the training staff as far as Bob Sanders injuries go?

I don't blame them for not bringing Clark and Saturday and all cause then it would just be like bringing the entire Colts old team here. I do wish Pierre Garcon was here but what I don't understand is that he is playing at a much higher level now than he ever did with the Colts..just doesn't make sense.

They do need to look at Percy Harvin this off season though cause I heard that he wants to leave the Vikings next year =/.

Comment

Yeah I know...I feel so bad for the guy. He's so good good I just wish he could play a whole season. Yeah Bob Sanders is another player that I always loved but the guy is made of glass smh. Idk if it had anything to do with the training staff as far as Bob Sanders injuries go?

I don't blame them for not bringing Clark and Saturday and all cause then it would just be like bringing the entire Colts old team here. I do wish Pierre Garcon was here but what I don't understand is that he is playing at a much higher level now than he ever did with the Colts..just doesn't make sense.

They do need to look at Percy Harvin this off season though cause I heard that he wants to leave the Vikings next year =/.
                        Harvin to Broncos - That would be insane.

Comment

Working...
                        X