Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Dangerous Team in AFC - Jaws and Hodge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by martz11 View Post
    Hodge is full of love and he's a great man that I would do anything for. God bless him.
    Did you send him a card for Christmas?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
      Did you send him a card for Christmas?
      There is a slight hint of sarcasm in that previous post.

      Comment


      • #18
        Merril Hoge can be annoying at times, but he is a football player who played in the NFL, and I'll give former players and coaches a listen. Don't feel the same way about sports reporters like Woody Paige and Skip Bayless whose writing ability is ... marginal IMO.

        My favorite football show for a long time has been NFL Countdown. Tom Jackson is one of the best pro football commentators around today.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Merril Hoge can be annoying at times, but he is a football player who played in the NFL, and I'll give former players and coaches a listen. Don't feel the same way about sports reporters like Woody Paige and Skip Bayless whose writing ability is ... marginal IMO.

          My favorite football show for a long time has been NFL Countdown. Tom Jackson is one of the best pro football commentators around today.
          Absolutely agree, I don't pretend to know more than Hoge (or anyone with as much football experience as him) about football, I just think he presents in a not-so-great manner and that's what is off putting for me
          Don't give up... Don't ever give up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by martz11 View Post
            There is a slight hint of sarcasm in that previous post.
            As there was in mine. No need to defend yourself.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
              I love how our schedule went from 2nd hardest in the NFL pre season to "easy" once we started rolling people.. Heaven forbid it be a reflection on how good we are... Nope, they were ALL TERRIBLE teams..........
              LOL....I just said the same thing the other day.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BigJohnson View Post
                LOL....I just said the same thing the other day.
                I also Like the idea that people always point out how we got beat by good teams, but don't any other team when they get beat up by crappy teams.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                  I also Like the idea that people always point out how we got beat by good teams, but don't any other team when they get beat up by crappy teams.
                  There aren't any cupcake teams, I don't care what their record is. Any given Sunday a team can get beat, this is the NFL.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X