Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Power Poll - Denver #1

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/...imb-to-the-top

We've climbed 2 spots. We are looking good. I know these are just opinions, but we look really great right now. Merry Christmas everyone.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Merry Christmas.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

About. dang. time.
      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Nice

Enjoy it Bronco fans

Playoff time we are all 0-0 and 3-0 is ideal for us
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

It's amazing some of the hate the team is getting from people in the comments. One ignorant commenter keeps saying that we got "blown out" by the texans, falcons and patriots....I don't think that phrase means what he thinks it means.
          sigpic

Comment

Its funny tho...the power poll ranks us 1 but the guy who does the power rankings Elliot whoever has us at 2

Comment

Finally had us at 1st we were 5th last week

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                It's amazing some of the hate the team is getting from people in the comments. One ignorant commenter keeps saying that we got "blown out" by the texans, falcons and patriots....I don't think that phrase means what he thinks it means.
                I find that odd because the most we've lost by this year was 10, and we lost to 3 great teams. while Atlanta loses by 10 to Carolina, and Houston gets blown out 3 times and they're apparantly locks to win the Super Bowl. To be a Super Bowl champion, you gotta be consistant. Houston nor Atlanta is. We are.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BIGB83 View Post
                  Its funny tho...the power poll ranks us 1 but the guy who does the power rankings Elliot whoever has us at 2
                  Didn't think Elliot Harrison's PR article was out yet, got a link?
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000116800/ I'm on my phone so itd just the mobile link

Comment

THis makes total sense to me. We have the best balance in the NFL, and winning 10 in a row fairly convincingly makes us a worthy recipient. Atlanta has had a lot of close calls in those 13 wins, and New England, San Fran and Houston have lost some tarnish in the last couple of weeks.

We bring the right mix and the momentum has been solid for some time.

Now.....lets just be #1 one last time......in mid February!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGB83 View Post
                        http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000116800/ I'm on my phone so itd just the mobile link
                        Thanks.

Normal version:
                        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...claim-top-spot

ESPN: #1
                        NFL: #1
                        NFL Editorial: #2 (Elliot Harrison)
                        CBS: #1
                        CBS Editorial: #1 (Pete Prisco)

Could be worse
                        BroncosDivision
                        #27 | HOF | CLASS OF 2020
                        Last edited by BroncosDivision; 12-25-2012, 11:32 AM.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          THis makes total sense to me. We have the best balance in the NFL, and winning 10 in a row fairly convincingly makes us a worthy recipient. Atlanta has had a lot of close calls in those 13 wins, and New England, San Fran and Houston have lost some tarnish in the last couple of weeks.

We bring the right mix and the momentum has been solid for some time.

Now.....lets just be #1 one last time......in mid February!
                          Im excited, cant wait for Peyton to win another SB. This is one of the best teams Peyton has belonged to. I think the 2005 Colts were maybe better but the Denver coaching is much better. I think the Bronc's will be SB Champs

Comment

Some of the comments on there are just hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Does not matter what happened months ago, this is a better team now and everyone in the NFL knows it. Seattle is better, Wash is better, GB is better.
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                              X