Health One Injury Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health One Injury Report

I saw on twitter Carter was inactive but Porter is not, details?
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Originally posted by IhateURface View Post
    I saw on twitter Carter was inactive but Porter is not, details?
    Carter got beat a few times last week. Next man up Porter will get his shot to steal his spot back.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Mike Klis reports that it was Porter's play in practice and Carter's poor performances that led to the switch. http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...-lineup/17580/
      "It took a while for the Broncos’ medical team to clear Porter and then it took a few weeks for him to perform well enough in practice to replace Carter."
      I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

This as well:
        Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones
        In Denver, re: corners, porter and carter healthy. Looks like a performance move, Tracy earned playing time back
        I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

sounds like we have some competition going on, never a bad thing.

Comment

Love how the Broncos coaching staff is still determined to get better even at week 16

Comment

Originally posted by NextGeneration View Post
              Love how the Broncos coaching staff is still determined to get better even at week 16
              This is the dirt thing I thought of also.

Hopefully Porter plays well, we will need all the good corners we can get if we play the pats in the playoffs.

Comment

Oh and how ridiculed ERoyal and I were because we noted that Carter had had a couple subpar weeks, and Tracy Porter ...our original starting CB should get another shot

Again, to be clear, I like TC, I've liked him since his first stint here and I'd still want him active in the playoffs...especially considering Bolden is still active but Porter needs to get another shot BEFORE the playoffs while we play these last two

Comment

Well this is pretty conclusive evidence that Tony Carter has an attitude problem, amirite Mile High Sports?
                  sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by Sync View Post
                    Well this is pretty conclusive evidence that Tony Carter has an attitude problem, amirite Mile High Sports?
                    Lmao, I love when people come up with stuff like that.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't have made Carter inactive though. Risky move as even though Carter has been getting beat, he was still playing good support defense. If Porter whiffs on some tackles of Richardson, that could be a problem.
                      #swapping

Comment

Why is he inactive? Even if you promote Porter he's still our 4th best corner

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                          Why is he inactive? Even if you promote Porter he's still our 4th best corner
                          Boldin is better on ST's.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a deep secondary.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hopefully Porter shows up, not sure I like Tony Carter being inactive
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                              X