No announcement yet.

Health One Injury Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kuper doesn't play, Manny will be fine. Chiefs play an odd-front D which leaves the Guards uncovered.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I think he's still a Bronco.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        If Kuper doesn't play, Manny will be fine. Chiefs play an odd-front D which leaves the Guards uncovered.
        That.... And they are the chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          That.... And they are the chiefs.
          The last team that held the Broncos to a low, tight points score...

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            The last team that held the Broncos to a low, tight points score...
            Yeah, in my world, there's no such thing as a "It's only the" team. Every team in the NFL can hop up and give you a world of trouble.

This game is by no means a given.
            OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

Comment

Even though I would rather have Kuper back, Rameriz has done by far a better than average job in his place. The Broncos have given up just 21 sacks this season... only the other Manning team has given up less (19). A lot of that success has been Peyton getting rid of the ball quickly as he has his whole career. Manny is also a good run blocker, the Broncos could do alot worse than Manny as a back-up. Last year the Broncos gave up 42 sacks with Kuper starting virtually the whole season... of course they did not have Manning at QB but instead that punt protector in NY, for most of the season.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope Kuper comes back but regardless that is a position that will need to be addressed in the draft next year. Kuper's injuries are getting worrisome.

Comment

I hope he doesn't play, it's kinda dumb to risk another injury right now. Would rather have him back for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                  X