No announcement yet.

who do you think will be the BREAK OUT PLAYERS for our Broncos in the Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do you think will be the BREAK OUT PLAYERS for our Broncos in the Playoffs

Its quite obvious PFM will come to play, Champ & Von will also have huge impacts on our post season success as well. We have had tons of unsung hero's on both sides of the ball ever since the 2nd half of the Charger game 10 weeks ago. As we get ready to enter the playoffs I couldn't help but pose the question who will be the break out players this team needs to make a deep and successful playoff push ?
    sigpic

Chris Harris has already sort of "broke out" but if you count him then he is my pick.

Comment

Rahim Moore

Comment

I hope Moreno has some good games in the playoffs. We really need him to step up and take some pressure off the passing game.
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          Chris Harris has already sort of "broke out" but if you count him then he is my pick.
          Harris looks like a very special young player, he has just as much guts as ability I think he is on his way to a probowl birth next year if he keeps playing like he has. either way im with you, and would love to see another pick 6 from this kid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
            I hope Moreno has some good games in the playoffs. We really need him to step up and take some pressure off the passing game.
            he has played hard and held onto the ball since getting back on the field, i hope he keeps it up. if we could get mcgahee back after the bye then we will keep them both fresh and have hillman for a change of pace option, that should help out Peyton and the offense alot
            sigpic

Comment

Well we know Peyton and Champ will come to play, but ima guess Elvis Dumervil will provide an extra spark to his already excellent pass rush!

Comment

i think Woodyard will show up big time in this years playoffs and will be noticed by the rest of the NFL as a great young player on the rise. I predict a few sacks and a pick 6 or some sort of defensive touchdown from woody this year in the playoffs.

i think DT will be our offensive work horse with 6-7 touchdown catches during the course of the post season with over 600 yards receiving.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking Knowshon and Harris will continue to break out in the post season... Knowshon is going to have a huge game against New England, with Harris making a key interception in that game to ice the deal.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                    If Moreno can look in the playoffs like he did against the Ravens this team can have a magical run.
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by OGLouieD* View Post
                      he has played hard and held onto the ball since getting back on the field, i hope he keeps it up. if we could get mcgahee back after the bye then we will keep them both fresh and have hillman for a change of pace option, that should help out Peyton and the offense alot
                      I am not going to count on McGahee but if he makes it back great. Moreno just needs to keep doing what he is doing and it will help our offense tremendously. I think our running game is going to be a big key in the playoffs.

I kind of like Hester stepping in along with our new FB Unrien. Unrien is good for a couple of TD's in the playoffs.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Ill go with Wolfe.

Watt really started beasting in the playoffs last year and it carried over to the next season. Hopefully this time its Wolfe.

Comment

I expect Moreno to keep surprising the league.

Secondly, I also expect a healthy Tracy Porter to make an impact.

Comment

Moreno, Harris and Decker. DT broke out last year.

Comment

Hillman, Holliday, Green
                              sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

Working...
                              X