No announcement yet.

who do you think will be the BREAK OUT PLAYERS for our Broncos in the Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stokes has proven before, but here it is a different situation. i just see this guy coming up with big plays. someone mentioned ayers, good choice.

Comment

I'll go with Ronnie Hillman. He has shown little bursts here and there. I think he'll provide a spark in the playoffs and may be our secret weapon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        I had to laugh at all the Rahim Moore suggestions.... How do you make an impact missing tackles, blowing coverages, and always being the guy standing next to another player making a tackle. To break out would mean that he makes a play. I just do not think that he has it in him. If he does make a play sometime in the next 4 games, it will be his first as a pro

As for a break out performer....I don't think that we are going to have one. I think all our guys have already stepped out this year. Harris, DT,Decker, and Wood have all done it over and over this year. Wolfe could but I think that he will be over shadowed by Vonn, and Doom. So I think we are going to be boring this post season and the same guys that lead us to success are going to be the ones that carry us to post season success
        Wow your completely lost on your assessment of Moore, he has been one of our best defensive players of this year and has become a very very very good tackling safety as his instincts have become some of the best on the team
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Just an optimistic hunch...Hillman will finally break the long one we've been waiting for all season.

Comment

Rahim has been quietly playing pretty well.

I have a hunch he'll make a key play in the playoffs and get some recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
              If we want to get to the Super Bowl we're going to need a spark from the 22 men in the field every game.

But, I'd say Woody, Von, Dumervill, Harris, and Champ will step up big on defense. Manning, Thomas, Decker, Stokley, and Moreno hopefully step up on offense, but what we need the most is a healthy offensive line, with Ramirez on the field, they have struggled a lot.
              ?? Struggled? Yes, they are only second in scoring offense and second in giving up sacks (21) and 4th in yards. Nice to have such success that we can be that picky.
              sigpic

Comment

Animalyears... I agree, I think Hillman will get some clutch plays (third downs) that will solidify games.
                sigpic

Comment

TEs Tamme and Dreessen
                  Team Broncos!
                  2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                    I had to laugh at all the Rahim Moore suggestions.... How do you make an impact missing tackles, blowing coverages, and always being the guy standing next to another player making a tackle. To break out would mean that he makes a play. I just do not think that he has it in him. If he does make a play sometime in the next 4 games, it will be his first as a pro

As for a break out performer....I don't think that we are going to have one. I think all our guys have already stepped out this year. Harris, DT,Decker, and Wood have all done it over and over this year. Wolfe could but I think that he will be over shadowed by Vonn, and Doom. So I think we are going to be boring this post season and the same guys that lead us to success are going to be the ones that carry us to post season success
                    His play from his rookie season and this year is night and day. He has been very good at tackling this season whereas last year he missed tackles and shied away from contact at times. He is clearly catching up with the speed of the game and is still one of the youngest players in the league. The guy has been a very solid player and a cog in the defense. He has played much better than Mike Adams has in the secondary. Moore has great speed and looks much improved, your dislike for him has carried over to this year without giving him props for improving a drastic amount. He is also my pick for breakout player. I think he gets a nice pick against Brady or Schaub.
                    Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                    Supporting this staff!
                    Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Working...
                    X