No announcement yet.

Broncos will win back to back superbowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course we are all aware what injuries can do but I feel Manning has a good 2 to 3 years. And we know when he wants something bad enough he gets it done and we know how bad he wants a couple more rings. He is of course the hardest to replace. As much as I like Bailey he is more easily replaceable and the way our backfield is playing I feel we could replace him. Our team has a ton of young talent that is only getting better. Plus I just want to say I called it when its all said and done

Comment

Originally posted by broncos43ver View Post
      The way the Broncos put together such a dominating team in the short amount of time this year has me believing that they will win not only win this year but will also win it all next year. Think about what they did in such a short amount of time getting new players and then getting them all to be on the same page on both the offense and defense is pretty amazing. Not only that but they are only getting better. No quarter back is ever comfortable with our elite pass rushers forcing them to make bad throws. Also Manning with a whole off season to get the offense even better is just scary. Manning is just so good being able to read defenses keeping our offense on the field really helps the strong D get rest and our D to make really good plays quickly getting the ball back to Manning. I really do think this is one of the best teams I have seen in a long time and sure am glad its our Broncos.
      Gotta love that idea!
      sigpic

Comment

esprit de corps!!

esprit de corps:....to the Super Bowl
        Let's bring home another SB trophy

Comment

Yup, let's do it and bring it home. The stars feel aligned this year. It just feels right.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
            This year and next is our window to get it done....2 years from now I think that we will be on the decline. PM and Champ cant go forever.
            I think Manning has 3-5 good years left. As for Champ he is still playing at a high level, if he drops off, move to Safety and get another CB. Harris should be in his prime by then.

Honestly, if Manning is still playing at a high level, we will always have a chance.

Comment

It's pretty damn tough to win it all in back to back years.

One bad play/game and you are done.

I'll worry about beating KC, and getting a bye, then go from there.

I think NE was the last team to repeat, no one has since. Sometimes you get breaks, and it's meant to be, you stay relatively healthy, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                This is a very optimistic outlook!

And I LOVE IT!!

First things first. Let's win the AFC this year and then look at next year.
                hell no i will be so pissed if we win 13 in a row just to loss the super bowl

Comment

Originally posted by villageinn77 View Post
                  hell no i will be so pissed if we win 13 in a row just to loss the super bowl
                  So pissed? Really?? We have to be happy as Bronco fans as to where we are already. Sheesh. Try being a fan in the 80's.

This thread is about Back To Back Super Bowl wins..

We have to win one before we talk about the second.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

So pissed? Really?? We have to be happy as Bronco fans as to where we are already. Sheesh. Try being a fan in the 80's.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I'm well aware of that. I never mentioned anything about what the team should or will do. But it's not wrong to say even fans should slow down and focus on this year before even worrying about winning multiple super bowls.
                      Why does it matter where a fans' focus is?

I agree but I am also excited about the potential of this occurring.

Yeah... we have to win the first one first but if that actually happens? We will be the force reckon with next year.

This team has gelled so well with this winning streak in progress and Peyton is a big part of it. However....Teams don't just win with quarterbacks. Teams do, and that exactly what we are doing.

We are a team and playing well and it's been fun to watch this all come together. Thank You John Elway for making PFM happen and thank you to the DEFENSE for stepping up and making this team an elite unit. Let's not forget the Special Teams also doing their part to make us a complete package.

I like our chances. :thumb:
                      Yes, the Broncos are playing well this year. That doesn't mean they will be next year. It happens every year in the NFL to good teams. Even when the names stay the same and the coaches stay the same, the Super Bowl champs are not the same.

Comment

Yeah, some fans want to take it one game at a time. Some fans want to take one month at a time. Some fans want to talk only playoffs, some fans want to talk 2 years at a time.

Broncos need to retain some key pieces like Ryan Clady, Chris Harris etc. and bolster depth for key positions like DB, D-line, O-line, WR etc. to stay relevant in this era of free agency where money is doled out like crazy. Since even small market teams like the Jags, Chiefs, Bucs etc. have to spend about 89% mandatorily of the salary cap in cash due to the new CBA, that increases the free agent prices in bidding wars. That is what led VJax and Carl Nicks to the Bucs and Garcon to the Redskins and so on...

Previously, you had to worry about a handful of teams as competitors on the spending front, now it increases to two handfuls potentially, and that makes it that much harder to repeat, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                          Why does it matter where a fans' focus is?

Yes, the Broncos are playing well this year. That doesn't mean they will be next year. It happens every year in the NFL to good teams. Even when the names stay the same and the coaches stay the same, the Super Bowl champs are not the same.
                          Because you end up looking like an idiot if you called back to back Super Bowls if you don't even win the first one.
                          sigpic

Comment

That was paradise compared to the sixties. The Broncos didn't beat the Chiefs until 1972. The first winning season was 1973.

But you knew that already, didn't you?
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                            X