Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Trevathan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny Trevathan

    Another great pick by the Broncos. Picked in round 6, led the SEC in tackles 2 years in a row.

    He has been used a lot in nickle packages this season and has seen a lot of playing time, which is great value for a 6th rounder. Really helped with DJ out early in the season.

    Impressed in minicamp, only 22 and hopefully will have many great years here.


  • #2
    Maybe we should let him blitz a little. I bet he could get after those QB's.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

    Comment


    • #3
      Really liked Trevathan since day 1...much better in coverage than any LB not named Woodyard

      Comment


      • #4
        Through a mutual friends mutual friend, I found Trevathan's facebook account.

        Contemplating friending him...

        Comment


        • #5
          Trev has a twitter account somewhere... I have no idea what he's on about most of the time.

          Just another cog in our great linebacking corp

          https://twitter.com/Flawdaa_Trev4
          All in for Siemian!

          Comment


          • #6
            i remember when he was drafted. He was probably the pick that was most liked.

            Its great we have 2 kentucky LBs who were passed on because of concerns with size

            Comment


            • #7
              Love Trevathan. Took him in the mock GM draft game we had, got him as an UDFA though and he is my adopted Broncos this year. It's going to be a very interesting offseason at the LB position with DJ's position up in the air and an open spot at MLB. It's possible we see Miller, WW, and Trevathan as our starting 3 LB next year. JDR had Mike Peterson as his starting MLB for years...he is 6-1, 230. Peterson is now an OLB for Atlanta.
              Last edited by broncos SB2010; 12-28-2012, 06:35 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Love how he took out the ref at the end of the highlights.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Didn't know much about the pick at the time lol.

                  He's turned into a real gem, similar to Woodyard.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I hate the fact that these GM's and 'analysts' always put size into account. If they can play ball then just let it go.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      Love Trevathan. Took him in the mock GM draft game we had, got him as an UDFA though and he is my adopted Broncos this year. It's going to be a very interesting offseason at the LB position with DJ's position up in the air and an open spot at MLB. It's possible we see Miller, WW, and Trevathan as our starting 3 LB next year. JDR had Mike Peterson as his starting MLB for years...he is 6-1, 230. Peterson is now an OLB for Atlanta.
                      great comparison. he was a tackling machine back in Jacksonville

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blue Thunda View Post
                        I hate the fact that these GM's and 'analysts' always put size into account. If they can play ball then just let it go.....
                        Well it wasn't just size. A slow 40 didn't help.

                        But as everyone can see he plays fast.
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Production over potential? Seems so, although they are not completely independent
                          Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                            Production over potential? Seems so, although they are not completely independent
                            Why can't we have both?

                            :shrugs:
                            Denver Broncos GM
                            Originally posted by Mosk
                            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i don't really see neither trevathan or ww as a MLB I hope we draft a true MLB I think its best we keep ww at olb and trvathan in on nickel situations when miller is rushing the passer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X