No announcement yet.

Optimus Prime Highlight Video/Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get me the whole play and falcons toe tap and a play where he does a sick block and ill take it down and add em

Comment

Id like to believe most of my songs are "anthems" for the broncos fans. I wanted my album to be like our soundtrack . The songs are for specific peices of the denver broncos. "orange crush" which im getting ready to shoot a video for and really push is an anthem about our D. Broncogang is an anthem about the fans, sundays were made for football is a tailgate/pregame anthem etc...i did 3 versions of blue and orange(2 remixes 1 original) that are about the broncos in general. Ive been releasing a new remix daily for the past week and i have some really good general songs that im working on. As far as an original "pepsi anthem" type song i feel like orange crush and bronco gang fit that mold.
      Last edited by themadfanatic; 12-31-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
        Id like to believe most of my songs are "anthems" for the broncos fans. I wanted my album to be like our soundtrack . The songs are for specific peices of the denver broncos. "orange crush" which im getting ready to shoot a video for and really push is an anthem about our D. Broncogang is an anthem about the fans, sundays were made for football is a tailgate/pregame anthem etc...i did 3 versions of blue and orange(2 remixes 1 original) that are about the broncos in general. Ive been releasing a new remix daily for the past week and i have some really good general songs that im working on. As far as an original "pepsi anthem" type song i feel like orange crush and bronco gang fit that mold.
        STUD.

Will let you know when i am back in town man. Would be cool to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
          SWEEEET!!! may i have you link them so i could listen to them?

Comment

Cool fact I noticed watching Bengals game when DT got hurt they did a close-up of him on the floor and he has a Autobots logo imprinted in his cleats so he must like the Nick name.. Loved your songs as always

Comment

Originally posted by isamudysan View Post
              this is awesome, bro. wanna thank u for ur work. was wondering, tho. wondering if u have the time to come with an anthem for the broncos like the pepsi anthems for various teams. ofc, it'll be just for the board and nothing "official," unless the broncos (and nfl) wanna make it "official." this would be an awesome thing for broncos country.
              Originally posted by isamudysan View Post
              SWEEEET!!! may i have you link them so i could listen to them?
              I just posted a bunch of videos in the thread about the guy giving away the ticket but to hear music watch videos etc go to themadfanatic.com... for hd vids go to youtube.com/themadfanatic to hear the entire mile high music cd go to themadfanatic.bandcamp.com its free to listen and only $5 to download the whole album. Its also on itunes, amazon, xbox, google play, etc but u can only hear snippets first and I think it like $10 on all their sites

Comment

Man, add last weeks one handed grab and you tube this thing. Outstanding. Nice call out vs dez!

Comment

"I'm just glad he got us Thomas and not Dez Bryant."

love that line! keep up the good work. i dig it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X