j.hester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j.hester

Watching the last few games im likeing jacob as a possible fullback/short yardage back he runs hard and plays hard hope we resign him when season ends
    sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

He should be good for 3rd and short and goaline possessions. I like him a lot as well.

Comment

We signed him to a two year deal, he'll get a chance in training camp.

Comment

He can be a closer too. When an opponent gets a little tired, bring him in for that bowling ball effect.

Comment

Another mistake by the Chargers. His running style reminds me of when we had Peyton Hillis
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

yea we needed a good short power yardage back. Dam it's a great time to be a broncos fan right now.

Comment

Thankfully we chose him over Steve Slaton
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Was fun watching him run over the chiefs today, plus he plays specialteams well
                sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

I don't think we will be looking for a RB in the draft. Mcgahee, Moreno, Hillman, Hester. Pretty solid RB corp.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                    I don't think we will be looking for a RB in the draft. Mcgahee, Moreno, Hillman, Hester. Pretty solid RB corp.
                    Don't forget today's leading rusher, Lance Ball.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

hester was a great pick up n is great short yardage runner n blocker...seems every guy we picked up n signed late has worked out brooking koppen etc...

Comment

It's all about contracts, the roster size, and best player available. If a stud is there in the draft, you either take him, or find someone who will trade the farm in picks for him.

We as fans tend to think in terms of position only, but the guys running the draft boards don't. They have scouts looking at hundreds of collegiate athletes all year long, finding guys who fit their system no matter the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                          It's all about contracts, the roster size, and best player available. If a stud is there in the draft, you either take him, or find someone who will trade the farm in picks for him.

We as fans tend to think in terms of position only, but the guys running the draft boards don't. They have scouts looking at hundreds of collegiate athletes all year long, finding guys who fit their system no matter the position.
                          That's true.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Don't forget today's leading rusher, Lance Ball.
                            Yep, Ball look good today. Someone looks like the odd man out, no idea who it is going to be. They could keep Ball as well, cut Gronkowski and use Hester as a FB when they need one. Whatever way they go, I think they are looking good at that position.

Most likely they will keep all of them through TC/preseason and injuries will determine who stays.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, Ball look good today. Someone looks like the odd man out, no idea who it is going to be. They could keep Ball as well, cut Gronkowski and use Hester as a FB when they need one. Whatever way they go, I think they are looking good at that position.

Most likely they will keep all of them through TC/preseason and injuries will determine who stays.
                              At this point, I would spend a late pick on a RB and drop Ball.

I'd also consider getting rid of Hillman. This is going to be a very unpopular opinion but the kid has not impressed me at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X