j.hester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    At this point, I would spend a late pick on a RB and drop Ball.

I'd also consider getting rid of Hillman. This is going to be a very unpopular opinion but the kid has not impressed me at all.
    You're right about that. He may never turn out to be a #1 but I believe he will develop into a very good CoP. I wouldn't mind a late round RB but I wouldn't drop Ball unless he was beat out in TC.

3 late round RB I like are Christine Michael, Dennis Johnson, and Cameron Marshall. Lattimore would be a good risk late as well if he tries for the NFL.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Another mistake by the Chargers. His running style reminds me of when we had Peyton Hillis
      I totally agree beet me too it. I think the chargers again made a mistake . didnt use him correctly. I think he can be a good blocking, running and recieving back out of the backfield when needed. Reminds me a little of Griffith
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I'd also consider getting rid of Hillman. This is going to be a very unpopular opinion but the kid has not impressed me at all.
        Lol good thing your not running the team then. Players don't play the same their entire career, they get faster, stronger, instincts get faster and hillman who broke a lot of Marshall faulks records at SD state will be a good number 2 option
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Remember we also have Jeremiah Johnson on the practice squad and Mario Fannin on IR. We are loaded at running back and unless there is someone out there that is hands down better than what we have it doesn't make much since to draft one or pick up a free agent.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

hillman is young and i think in time he will impress us.

Comment

Would love to see Hester throw a mile high salute :-) he is alot like griffith in his attitude from what I can tell
              sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

If you drop the ball, people will want to get rid of you, too.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

its true he hasnt been terribly impressive... but considering hes so young id let him off the hook for a couple years till his body presumably matures.

its not like this is basketball, where a 20 year old kid can be a star
                  I herd/wrestle reindeer - its just too bad it doesnt pay well

Comment

Working...
                  X