M V Peyton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M V Peyton!

I know All Day is a beast, and he had a great season, only falling 9 yards short of E.D.'s record.

But

Peyton is the freakin man!!!!!! He was pretty much flawless today, and has us on the longest winning streak since I was 8 years old!!!!!!!!

Peyton 4 MVP!

and...

The Road to New Orleans goes through MILE HIGH!!!!!

i think AP will get MVP bcz there in the playoffs had they lost itd be PM...but will find in due time itll be close

Comment

Pretty good argument could be made for Peterson though. He did get a massive final run to set up their game-winning field goal and clinch a playoff birth.

Comment

This is exactly why they should wait until the postseason concludes before handing this award out.
        sigpic
        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

We have seen CO-MVP's before...think it was Steve McNair and Peyton Manning? I think that would be fitting as both players had tremendous seasons.

Comment

I hope Manning gets it but I think the argument will be that AP did it with less to work with. Hard to say the Broncos dont have more talent all over the field than the Vikings. Although beating a very good packers team is very impressive.

Comment

Yeah but manning controls so much on offense above and beyond what a qb is asked to do. He got an entire offense rolling while having the longest winning streak, all of which we won by double digits. Peterson did carry the team but they weren't destroying teams like we were.. and pfm did just set a franchise record for yards while missing parts of games due to the lead. I just can't see pm losing it with the best team, give Peterson comeback award, it is far more remarkable coming back from acl and then nearly breaking records.
              BURR

Comment

Here's what I'd do:
                MVP - Manning
                OPOY - Peterson
                DPOY - Watt (Von Miller is a close 2nd)
                Comeback POY - Manning
                Rookie OPOY - Luck
                Rookie DPOY - Kuechly
                Coach of the year - Pagano/Arians (co-winners)
                Executive of the Year - John Elway

But Manning and Peterson being co-MVPs also makes a lot of sense to me.

Comment

Peyton should get it. Look how good we get every game. Every game we get better and better. He was spectacular today only missing 6 passes. What he has done is remarkable. I want superbowl MVP though
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Just based on history I think Peyton will definitely win it. Remember, Chris Johnson ran for over 2000 yards a few years ago and had about double the receiving yards AP does and more total touchdowns and he didn't get a single MVP vote. It'll be close for sure, but I think Peyton comes away with his 5th MVP award.

Comment

You guys need to take off the Orange Colored Glasses...AP should win this in a landslide.

If Tebow could get this team to 8-8, you would expect Manning to improve that by a handful of wins...not to mention our D got better, etc.

AP took an AWFUL Vikings team, with a below average QB and brought them to the playoffs. If the Vikings missed the playoffs, it'd be an argument, but with MIN in it...AP is the MVP, and it shouldn't be a debate.

Manning for OPOY and CPOTY. But in terms of who is the most valuable player...it's clearly AP.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

IMO

#MVPFM
                        #ComeBackPetersonOfTheYear
                        Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                          You guys need to take off the Orange Colored Glasses...AP should win this in a landslide.

If Tebow could get this team to 8-8, you would expect Manning to improve that by a handful of wins...not to mention our D got better, etc.

AP took an AWFUL Vikings team, with a below average QB and brought them to the playoffs. If the Vikings missed the playoffs, it'd be an argument, but with MIN in it...AP is the MVP, and it shouldn't be a debate.

Manning for OPOY and CPOTY. But in terms of who is the most valuable player...it's clearly AP.
                          wow I dont know how to express how much i disagree with this
                          sigpic

Comment

Let Ap have it Manning has 4 already. I think manning will be satisfied
                            hoisting the Lombardi trophy instead.

Comment

Co-MVP's Manning and Peterson

Comeback Player Manning
                              Team Broncos!
                              2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Working...
                              X