Sweeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeps

In 2012 the Denver Broncos have swept not only the AFC North, but the AFC West as well.

With today's win, John Fox has pulled slightly ahead of Red Miller in winning %.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

lets hope we sweep the playoffs to n cap this great regular season off as champs...

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      lets hope we sweep the playoffs to n cap this great regular season off as champs...
      This!

It's a whole new season from now on. Records don't matter anymore. There's no second chance. Two weeks to prepare. They need to come out two weeks from now and play lights out to make it to the Super Bowl. Take it one team at a time.

Comment

I remember players like Little, Randy G and Haven. I love how far we have come and this is tribute to all of those who came before. The two previous SB were a tribute and how we are playing today is too. They certainly played their hearts out and helped us become the tradition we are. Too all of them that came before helped us to become the proud franchise we are
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

we swept the division and the AFC North
          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

#1 SEED..........Enjoy It Folks.......You Deserve It!

I don't have much more to say other than we're the #1 Seed, and it feels so good!!!!

Congrats to our organization. I don't know that I can even add anything to what I've said this season. I just love this team. And they didn't let us down. Go back to that halftime in San Diego, and we've been incredible ever since.

And good for all you fans, for being patient and waiting for our time to come. Sure, the job is not finished, but getting #1 Seed is an amazing accomplishment, and sets us up very nicely for a playoff run.

I believe we also broke a record today for most 2nd half points in a season.

Scary team!!! Great Team!!! Our Team!!!

Comment

Compare the comments at half time of that Chargers game to today - what a turn around. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                Compare the comments at half time of that Chargers game to today - what a turn around. Congrats.
                I solved the problem in the SD game. Every time we had a game and I got on to the game day thread we ended up losing. Since the start of the second half of the SD game I have have not been on the game day thread during a game and we have won every game.

YOUR WELCOME.
                sigpic
                Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                  I solved the problem in the SD game. Every time we had a game and I got on to the game day thread we ended up losing. Since the start of the second half of the SD game I have have not been on the game day thread during a game and we have won every game.

YOUR WELCOME.
                  Thank You!!!

Comment

Will be nice to have a relaxing week of not caring too much about results. At the beginning of the season did anyone predict Manning and Brady would be back to being the #1 and #2 seeds?

Comment

I still don't think the teams firing on all cylinders yet.... that's the scary part

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                        I still don't think the teams firing on all cylinders yet.... that's the scary part

They seemed to be a very confident unit today. I hope they can stick with that approach and feeling. And yes I am enjoying this, I've seen broncomania fighting it out and arguing for 10 years now. Those of us that have been loyal certainly need to enjoy this!

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post

YOUR WELCOME.
                          Hey, it's only weird if it doesn't work!
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Oh and...

GO BRONCOS!
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                              I feel the same way. We have yet to see the best Denver Bronco football!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X