No announcement yet.

Sweeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it's a whole new season. Clean the slate, although the win streak is still intact. But here we go.......win one, and we're hosting the AFC Championship. Another win, and........well now, I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome.

H.F.A. is just what the Dr. ordered! I am very impressed by how this team has put things together. Elway & Fox rox...PFM is the F-ing MAN...both lines are fiercesome...the WR/TE/RBs all seem to have learned the in & outs of what Manning is trying to do. Just beautiful.

To think we still have some polish & precision to add should send chills up the rest of the league's collective spine.

Also, a big nod & thank you to good fortune this season. We have evaded the disasterous injuries almost entirely (get well soon, McGahee) & go into the post-season remarkably healthy.

I expect us to dispatch our 1st foe easily (4-6 seeds look quite beatable) & face off against the Anti-everything-good-in-the-universe Patriots for a ticket to the big dance. I cant wait!
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

So proud of the Broncos this year, regardless of what happens from here on out. Was never really a manning fan, but also had never really paid attention to how well he played
        I lost my pencil privileges again

Comment

When was the last time the Broncos were the #1 seed? I'm guessing it was the SB year in '98 but not sure. If so I think it's a pretty good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Josett!a View Post
            So proud of the Broncos this year, regardless of what happens from here on out. Was never really a manning fan, but also had never really paid attention to how well he played
            Yeah, he is impressive to say the least. How he tore into the refs today, in a game we were overwhelming, just showed how seriously he takes this all, from gun to gun.

Also...Elway could be annointed as royalty in Colorado at this point.
            "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
              Yeah, he is impressive to say the least. How he tore into the refs today, in a game we were overwhelming, just showed how seriously he takes this all, from gun to gun.

Also...Elway could be annointed as royalty in Colorado at this point.
              Don't you know, he's the Duke of Denver!
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Great thread, couldn't agree more with what you said. Always funny to see how many more people are such big Broncos fans when we are winning and how many are done when there are losses. I've been a die hard fan since 2004 when I first got into football and this season has been especially rewarding given the low times this organization has gone through. I took some major flak for my Broncos license plate in the past but I have loved this team unconditionally and now I don't hear much chirping about it lol. I honestly believe there is a better vibe with this team than the 2005 season. Looking forward to experiencing my first Broncos Super Bowl with any luck. Cheers to all you other true fans and lets gets ready to pull for our Broncos the next three games.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
                  Great thread, couldn't agree more with what you said. Always funny to see how many more people are such big Broncos fans when we are winning and how many are done when there are losses. I've been a die hard fan since 2004 when I first got into football and this season has been especially rewarding given the low times this organization has gone through. I took some major flak for my Broncos license plate in the past but I have loved this team unconditionally and now I don't hear much chirping about it lol. I honestly believe there is a better vibe with this team than the 2005 season. Looking forward to experiencing my first Broncos Super Bowl with any luck. Cheers to all you other true fans and lets gets ready to pull for our Broncos the next three games.
                  Cheers to all the untrue fans out there!
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

#1 SEED BABY!
                    Feels good to say that! Now it's playoff time!
                    GO BRONCOS

Comment

There is no team in the NFL we couldn't beat now. We are still getting better and that must be SCARY for the rest of the NFL. The only team who can beat the Broncos is the Broncos. ALL THE WAY BABY, ALL THE WAY!!!!
                      I feel good, mmm, mmm, mmm, mm!

Comment

I still can't believe we're the #1 seed!!! What a feeling :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
                          I still can't believe we're the #1 seed!!! What a feeling :dance:
                          I still can't believe after a whole off season, pre season and regular season that Peyton Freaking Manning is OUR QB. Crazy thinking of the times he completely obliterated our defense in two back to back wild card playoff games, and absolutely hating him for it, now he is leading us to the #1 seed while on an 11 game winning streak, and I couldn't be more impressed and happy with Peyton. Can't wait for January 12th!

Comment

For the 1st time in 14 years.. We have dominated the AFCW and the NFL

It all started when Pat hired the man. The man who has loved this team from the many years hes played, to the many years since his retirement. The man who brought our city The Drive and back to back Superbowls.

Its been 14 years since John Elway led our beloved Broncos to an undefeated divisional record. He also Brought us a world championship in that grand year of 1998.

Now after 14 years of promise, heartbreak, dissapointment, and mediocrety; Elway is back and giving our city the resurge we've so long desired. Armed with Hall of Famer Peyton Manning and arguably one of the best young defenses in the league; it looks like we have another shot at a world title.

Peyton almost had 31 teams to chose from when cut by Indy. The man held all the chips. And he chose us... Why?Because he knew something that we all knew all along.. Our franchise is special. Mile High Magic and a field general are all we ever needed.

Von Miller, the destructive phenom. Champ Bailey, the wise father of the defense. Elvis Dumervile the beast. Demaryius Optimus Prime Thomas, and Peyton Freaking Manning... Our team, our future, and our faith are all in your hands.. And all homerism aside... You guys are the best!

Happy 2013 everyone. Happy first seed... And GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Nicely put together DM!

GO BRONCOS!
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                                It all started when Pat hired the man. The man who has loved this team from the many years hes played, to the many years since his retirement. The man who brought our city The Drive and back to back Superbowls.

Its been 14 years since John Elway led our beloved Broncos to an undefeated divisional record. He also Brought us a world championship in that grand year of 1998.

Now after 14 years of promise, heartbreak, dissapointment, and mediocrety; Elway is back and giving our city the resurge we've so long desired. Armed with Hall of Famer Peyton Manning and arguably one of the best young defenses in the league; it looks like we have another shot at a world title.

Peyton almost had 31 teams to chose from when cut by Indy. The man held all the chips. And he chose us... Why?Because he knew something that we all knew all along.. Our franchise is special. Mile High Magic and a field general are all we ever needed.

Von Miller, the destructive phenom. Champ Bailey, the wise father of the defense. Elvis Dumervile the beast. Demaryius Optimus Prime Thomas, and Peyton Freaking Manning... Our team, our future, and our faith are all in your hands.. And all homerism aside... You guys are the best!

Happy 2013 everyone. Happy first seed... And GO BRONCOS!!!!

It's so great to see how happy Champ is this season.
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X