Brock Osweiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Generally, when people quote one another, they are responding to them. I was responding to your statements "i think he's improved" and "decent job protecting the deep ball". I followed that up with stats agreeing with and supporting that claim. I'm sorry if you found that hard to understand.
    I thought that you thought I was disagreeing...or quoted the wrong person

Understood now tho

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      I didn't say it had to be game one next year....n you failed to address the scenario of Manning retiring in two years

N I'm not saying he's "that great" he has massive potential ...n because we have a great QB right now, that's all we need...if he pans out, great...if he doesn't ...well hindsight's always 20/20

Look I didn't even really agree with the pick...but there's no denying he has upside and COULD turn out to be a great pick

But according to you, he will never get a shot or be good if he does get a shot...you also say Champ Bailey is a top 10 CB at best when he takes #1's out of the game every week (usually on an island) and is a major reason we can do what we do on defense n a guy Bill Belicheck gloated about earlier in the year saying you can't find a CB out there like Champ that can matchup with anyone and do all that he does....anyhow, I got stuff to do...later yo
      If PM retires in 2 years.......And Oz is the back up. Then year you roll the dice with him cause there is no other option. But do you really think that PM walks away or do you think that he has to be dragged away? I just see him as one of those hang on til the end guys, and the way he played this season in 2 years he will still be a top 5 QB so I just dont see it
      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        If PM retires in 2 years.......And Oz is the back up. Then year you roll the dice with him cause there is no other option. But do you really think that PM walks away or do you think that he has to be dragged away? I just see him as one of those hang on til the end guys, and the way he played this season in 2 years he will still be a top 5 QB so I just dont see it
        Why does it surprise me when you call PM a top 5 QB...hmm

Anyhow, well that's my whole point

N to answer your last question ...idk I think it depends on how we do

Comment

• I really have nothing more to add to this thread....so here is this instead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X