Hottest Teams in the 2012-2013 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest Teams in the 2012-2013 Playoffs

It doesn't matter which side is playing well right now, all of the phases are clicking. Manning is Manning once more; his WR's are learning. McGahee needs to hold the ball, however...

Is there a scarier defender than Von Miller at the moment? I don't think Newton saw nearly as many of his own receivers as he did of #58 today.

It doesn't matter what opposing teams try to take away (ie: run game, keep Manning on the sideline or give him different looks on defense, field position game, etc.), this team is scoring points.

Denver is almost 100% better than they were even 4 weeks ago, and they were in the games they lost.

I honestly believe the Broncos would beat the Patriots or Falcons right now; the Texans are still a pretty complete unit, but even they didn't route the Broncos.

By the way, the return game has become an incredible asset. TD's on Special Teams, or just giving Peyton super short fields is tres bien.

No long-winded analysis; no clever jabs. Just a post of observation. This could very well be the best team in the AFC.

That said...I've been pretty optimistic all along. There were many who declared the season over during the first half of the Chargers game...

Comment

yes were looking better esp. on defense 3rd down saints went 1/12 today panthers 0/12...but on offense we gotta stop the TO's penalties n drops were over coming them but sooner or later itll bite us...

Comment

You could see this team was gonna get much better. I had some worries about how our defense was gonna hold up with no MLB and an awful group of DT's, but we've looked awesome. My only concern is that we're peaking a little too early. I'm worried we're gonna fizzle out when the playoffs get here.

Comment

As I was sitting there watching the bengals game this morning I was like dang if only the trae deadline wasnt here and we could trade for a mlb because thats all our D lacks. I thought to myself o well always next year to get that and then I remembered we get DJ back next week. Add him to an already stellar defense and put him in the middle with WW and 58 on the outsides and our D gets even better

Comment

I am having a great time this year. My expectation were low, thinking it would take at least a year to be a compatible team..........well I have been wrong...I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

On a side note just curious if anyones noticed. If you go back to when dt got hurt in the first half as hes laying on the ground the camera gives a shot of him and on his shoe is a Transformer autobots logo imprinted on them. Stood out to me since alot of fans on here call him Opthomas Prime. He must like the nickname

Comment

I'm soooo ready for the game!

The wife got a bit upset, but I figured some paint samples could go a long way!!!!
                I'm remodeling the room, and wanted some extra "BANG" for tomorrow!!!

#swapping

Comment

Hahahahaha. Coolest thing ever!

Comment

hahahahahahaha that is awesome sir!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I'm thinking may do the "Ring of Fame" around the top when I do the real paint. I may induct Champ early in my version though! Maybe not the names as that would take a ton of space or be too small. I may just do the numbers as most are easily identifiable to most Bronco fans.
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        I'm thinking may do the "Ring of Fame" around the top when I do the real paint. I may induct Champ early in my version though! Maybe not the names as that would take a ton of space or be too small. I may just do the numbers as most are easily identifiable to most Bronco fans.
                        That'll be cool be sure to post pics when its all done.

Comment

that would be awesome!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

thats awesome hopefully youll be watching a win from there tomorrow...

Comment

Maybe not the names as that would take a ton of space or be too small. numbers as most are .
                              Make sure you leave some room for Scott Stancavage and Ingle Martin.

Comment

Working...
                              X