Hottest Teams in the 2012-2013 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I think Atlanta will be too strong at home for the Seahawks or Skins, even though I'm not high on the Falcons.

GB at SF will be interesting but GB will have too much for them IMO.

Then I see GB beating the Falcons in the conf. champ.

I think the Packers have the only elite QB in the NFC, the most playoff experience, and the fewest questions marks.
    Let's see how Seattle's D does against Washington's Pistol Offense. If Seattle advances and Minnesota does not, the Seahawks would be at Atlanta. I think Seattle's D would excel against Atlanta's O. Who knows? Maybe there will be a Green Bay/Seattle rematch?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Okay, so I finished phase 1. Waiting on the number stencil and Fathead logo.Started placing some of my memorabilia back in the room. Found a bunch of the old division and conference champion T-shirts and pennants on ebay (going back to 1977)!! and I have them on order now. Hopefully my slice of Bronco heaven will be completed by the SB!

#swapping

Comment

looks great man, awesome job!
        sigpic

Comment

That's awesome! I agree with the others, I look forward to seeing the finished product. And I hope it's complete by the Superbowl too, I look forward to watching Peyton and the Broncos pull a win against the Seattle Seahawks in the battle to the Superbowl championship!

Comment

Thx! And BroncosFanInPA, I love your room! I got the idea from your pic. The wife just wouldn't agree with the vision, lol! You have the classic Bronco color scheme, mixed with new logo and I love that!!
            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Thx! And BroncosFanInPA, I love your room! I got the idea from your pic. The wife just wouldn't agree with the vision, lol! You have the classic Bronco color scheme, mixed with new logo and I love that!!
              Thx man, i appreciate the kind words & trust me when your all finished & you sit back & look at your room that you created, it makes it so gratifying to know you did that.

My only complaint is i wish i could watch a game or 2 with a fellow bronco fan at least one time & share the room. Don't get me wrong, i like watching the games in peace but it would be fun to have somebody hang out once in a while also.
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome guys.

Making me want to get married, buy a house and have a man cave now

Comment

Only resurrected this thread as a complementary piece to what's going on around these boards. Denver has improved and is now WITHOUT QUESTION the best team in football.

Comment

Originally posted by RG3YeaYouKnowMe View Post
                    Starting 3-3 and finishing 9-1 means they seemed like a tecmo Super Bowl team and have recently come back down to earth? Great analysis...
                    Note I said "earlier" not "at the beginning."

From weeks 8-12 they scored an absurd amount of points (45, 37, 59, 49) and seemed to put up a thousand yards of offense a week.

Great job reading my entire post in detail...

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      You sir are lucky!! When we bought our house, I lost my Man Cave, but now we are discussing an addition, which will include a man cave!

Enjoy the game in your current ROF area.

A house without a man-cave is, well, not a home. It's just a place to live.

Comment

Working...
                      X