Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats Fan: 2012 Broncos are the lightest challenged 13-3 team ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck coming to the authority and having too deal with 76,000 drunk crazies. That no huddle quick crap not going to work! Come run your moth Pats fans..
    "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

You should live in Boston and hear this day in and day out in the sports media. I used to get mad but now I just let it roll off me when I realized that the Pats had the 32nd or easiest strength of schedule this year. You play who you are given to play. We beat the teams we were supposed to beat in dominating fashion.

We can't help it that the teams we were given didn't live up to their strength of schedule. We played 7 teams this year who won 9 or more games in 2011 while the Pats only played 4. Whatever. I get so sick of the Pat fans arrogance that I don't listen anymore. We will just let the teams do the playing on the field.

I just feel things have aligned perfectly for us this year. Now let's go play and beat the Pats should it come down to that. I want to throttle them this year so bad that they leave limping and screaming. I just can't stand that team.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Hmmm...lightest challenged huh? Funny they should mention that because they clearly have short memories....their 16-0 didn't play a single team worth mentioning... well until the Giants took them down in the superbowl.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          The first part of his arguement is true though. Our losses came at the hands of 3 playoff/division winning teams. Our streak of wins was on the back of either losing teams or pretenders ( see Baltimore) I can see why that is their view of this team. The one game they watched would be the one they beat us in and we didn't actually look our best at he time.

The real test starts in two weeks, then we'll see if the Pats fan is right or not. Until hen, we think we are tough, they don't, great.
          While Cincy and Balt have no chance to win the super bowl imo they are valid Playoff teams.

We lost to 3 of the top 4-5 team in the NFL

Also I think we are one of the few, maybe the only, team in the NFL to beat all the teams we should win...we beat every team we played that did not make the playoffs.

NE lost to a Balt team that we beat hard. NE also lost to Arz who did not even make the playoffs.

The NE poster in question is imo entitled and envious and not willing to give credit where credit is due.

Not sure how strong we are while comparing to other number 1 seeds but NE will most likely get a chance to come to Denver and then we will truely see who is the best team.
          Last edited by Hadez; 12-31-2012, 05:46 AM.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Lol im just trolling and trying to piss them off.

Comment

For the 1000th time. I love how our schedule went from second hardest in the NFL to "easy"... lol

Pats fans seem to forget that until their favorite OC tanked our team we owned their aces... literally.

I can smell the fear as well.

Comment

The Pats front seven had better do some serious conditioning if they plan on visiting Denver during the playoffs. May I suggest they take up residence in Gunnison to become acclimated?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I love these pats fan, Fun to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    The Pats front seven had better do some serious conditioning if they plan on visiting Denver during the playoffs. May I suggest they take up residence in Gunnison to become acclimated?
                    Maybe you should be their bye week planner
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      Maybe you should be their bye week planner
                      Send them all to Crested Butte with free lift tickets. Like they say in the theater, "Break a leg."
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Pfft...

It's hilarious when Patriot fans complain about ease of schedule... they ALWAYS get an easy schedule. They had one last season and they had one this season.

Sure the Broncos had a hard schedule at the start of the season and it turned out the opposite but at least we actually beat the teams we were supposed to beat instead of losing to the Cardinals at home.

They'll continue to say how they beat us and we lost to the Texans and Falcons.

Well in all those games we were incredibly close to coming back with some outstanding football in the second half. We would've beat all three if we hadn't made costly mistakes.

The Patriots don't scare me at all, they won't be using that no-huddle in Denver and as long as the crowd is loud Brady will be rattled much like in Seattle.
                        All in for Siemian!

Comment

I think this poster is about 12yrs old... No, wait a minute... That's the majority of Pat fan's mentality... Homerism at it's finest... i figure, let them have their little tantrums... I just want to hear them after the Championship game... If they make it that far...
                          Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

This is all I have to say about this...

Oderint dum Metuant

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Send them all to Crested Butte with free lift tickets. Like they say in the theater, "Break a leg."
                              I'm pretty sure Tom Brady would pack his Uggs for that trip. LOLOLOL

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

The game at New England this year was virtually a dead heat. The Broncos turned the ball over 3 times, and New England got out with a win. In Denver will be a different story.

Comment

Working...
                                X