Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats Fan: 2012 Broncos are the lightest challenged 13-3 team ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the Pats light schedule so overlooked and ours isn't. I just heard on Boston sports media AGAIN, that we haven't played anybody. The Pats only beat 3 teams (Colts, Broncos, Texans) and we beat 2 (Bengals, Ravens). They lost to Cardinals, Seattle, SF, Ravens and beat Bills, Jets, Rams, Titans, Jets, Miami). What makes their schedule so superior?

They also said that we don't have any weapons...they completely dismissed DT and Decker, our running game and our Defense saying take out Von and Doom and we got nobody. They said that our receivers are nothing special. Wow, they don't know us at all. Unbelievable. Again, they are going to come in here and walk all over us. I want a beat down after listening to this.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Patriots fans are obnoxious and cocky. There team isn't all that and I think we can take them especially at home. They have the offense, but we have the offense and defense. The TEs do scare me a bit, but I think we can do much better this time around. Let them talk there smack will see whats what if both our teams even advance.

Plus there schedule was a cupcake too. We would go 6-0 in there division as well. Plus we played the best division in the AFC. Cleveland > Jags. Pittsburgh > Tennesse. Cincy and Indy are close to each other as well as Houston and Baltimore. They have nothing to back up there weak smack.
      Last edited by Blazindro; 12-31-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

We are not the same team they played earlier in the year in any of the 3 phases of the game. I think this defense will have a little more to say when we play oll tommy boy this time and so will our O. I think they are in for a rude awakening and I cant wait to see their boards after we woop their butts in Denver if they make it that far. Callin it now we are a better team then the patriots and they are gonna find out the hard way in the play offs.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Watch the pats get eliminated next week by the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
            Watch the pats get eliminated next week by the Bengals.
            Impossible. They're the 6th seed.
            If the Bengals win, they'll go to Denver, and the winner of IND/BAL to NE.
            If the Texans win, they'll go to NE, and the winner of IND/BAL to Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
              Patriots fans are obnoxious and cocky. There team isn't all that and I think we can take them especially at home. They have the offense, but we have the offense and defense. The TEs do scare me a bit, but I think we can do much better this time around. Let them talk there smack will see whats what if both our teams even advance.
              The match up isn't about the TE's. The TE's can't do anything if Brady can't get them the ball the way he wants to. Collapse the center of the pocket, and force Brady to move sideways or backwards. When he can't stand on his marks (like an "x" on an actor's stage), he's below even most mediocre QB's.

Originally posted by TeddyBallgame View Post
              Funny thing is, the Bengals would fare better in New England than Houston. They are just built more appropriately for that match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                The match up isn't about the TE's. The TE's can't do anything if Brady can't get them the ball the way he wants to. Collapse the center of the pocket, and force Brady to move sideways or backwards. When he can't stand on his marks (like an "x" on an actor's stage), he's below even most mediocre QB's.

Funny thing is, the Bengals would fare better in New England than Houston. They are just built more appropriately for that match up.
                Thats why we struggle so bad vs the Pats. We never have big DTs that collapse the pocket and the tackles push our edge rush up field while Brady steps up in the pocket. Cant say I feel Bannan and Vick are a force so that worries me. We will rely on stunts to get pressure up the middle which could hurt us big time. However our secondary is incredible so all is not lost.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBallgame View Post
                  You're right; I was mixing up the 5th and 6th seed.

Comment

I just want a beat down of the Pats. Can't stand them. My dislike of the team and their fans grows exponentially by the second. I want them to go limping and screaming. I want to hear Tom Brady screaming at his team mates. I want them to feel humiliated. I want their obnoxious fans to SHUT UP. I have never felt such disgust at a team before, not even the Raiders like I do for this team.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

As a Pats fan and season ticket holder, I DO NOT want to go to Denver. Or record there speaks for itself. We had the the #1 seed in our own hands if we won at home against the 49ers and blew it. I'm just praying you guys get knocked off because playing in Denver is a damn tough game.

Comment

The thing is, that since 2005, the Patriots are/were home team heroes in the playoffs. Since 2005 they played only 3 games away. They lost 2 of them, and the game they won was back in 2006, when they beat the Chargers in the divisional round. And that game was more lost by the Chargers than won by the Pats.

Since 2006, they haven't played a single playoff game away of their home field. And even, playing at home, they managed to loose 2 games against the Ravens and the Jets. And, of course they lost in both of their SB appearances against the Gianst too.

So, I think the overconfidence of these Pats fan posters are actually signs of not being confident about their team having to go to Denver instead of playing in Boston. (If both teams make the AFCCG of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by Me&theOldMan View Post
                          I think this poster is about 12yrs old... No, wait a minute... That's the majority of Pat fan's mentality... Homerism at it's finest... i figure, let them have their little tantrums... I just want to hear them after the Championship game... If they make it that far...
                          The majority of the Pat fan's mentality? Well, that's a lot of hyperbole. Coming to the possible match up, as a NE fan, obviously I'll root for my team. However, I think the game will be close and it will be one of those games where whoever has the ball last wins. Both QBs, if they are playing well, are well nigh unstoppable and I see the makings of a legendary shootout - may the best man win, is what I say as a Pats fan - its 50:50 and I see the team that makes fewer mistakes winning. The 2 teams are evenly matched - you have a good defense, our offense is pretty good to overcome that, if they execute well. Our defense is improving noticeably and I think we'll give you a good run for the money.

Well, that's my take on this matchup, which will be one of the highest ever (ratings wise) watched events in NFL history if it happens. Obviously, you can't take this for granted and the 1st playoff game for either team is going to be very crucial and will decide how this matchup plays out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my expectation obviously is that we, NE, will be in another SB - facing either the Packers or the 49'ers

Comment

Working...
                          X