Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving away 1 playoff ticket away for the 12th!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away 1 playoff ticket away for the 12th!!!!!!

I have one ticket that Im not using in section 117 row 3. Im going to give it to the BIGGEST broncos fan that can tell me why the deserve the one ticket. Ive been trying to sell it and just cant get anyone to buy it so I said ill give it to a broncos fan. I will be flying into denver on the 11th from las vegas. I will pick the winner on sunday after I no who we play.I Will meet the winner in Denver on saturday at the game to give them the ticket so they dont resale it. Thanks and go Broncos

You are a good man.

Comment

I can't claim to be the biggest bronco fan cause I didn't follow them before Peyton manning...but I'm the biggest football fanatic ever.

Lol I sound so desperate :/

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife
        Lucky you .

I am shooting for AFC Championship game ( if i am back in town ).
        Lol I'm just gonna look for tickets. Last time I was at the wildcard game that we (colts) lost to the jets and I was soooooooo pissed but its different this time . Never been to Denver either so it'll be fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
          Lol I'm just gonna look for tickets. Last time I was at the wildcard game that we (colts) lost to the jets and I was soooooooo pissed but its different this time . Never been to Denver either so it'll be fun!!
          Omg you serious. I was right at the 50 yard line at the same game. Peyton was like literally 10 feet away.

Was my first trip to Lucas ( ironically, it was Peyton's last game there ).

Comment

OP, you are awesome. Not only do you something for a person they'll probably remember for ever, but you make sure to keep an opposing fan out of the stadium. I wish I could go.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
              Omg you serious. I was right at the 50 yard line at the same game. Peyton was like literally 10 feet away.

Was my first trip to Lucas ( ironically, it was Peyton's last game there ).
              Seriously??? I've been to a few games there plus I used to live in Indy so I visit my friends all the time. I was kinda far during this game but I've been somewhere around the 30 yard line 5 rows up..the closest haha.
              I've actually stayed at the team hotel and met coach Caldwell and Mathis and freeney. Coach opened the door for me haha. I had no idea I was at the same hotel and never got any autographs cause my jersey was in my room . Wayne walked right by me and I was going nuts lol. I remember Jacob tamme pulled up in his rover right behind my rental and I was like whhhaat almost jumped out lol. I had so many pictures but then we lost that wildcard round and I went drinking..lost my camera .

Man I wish I could go back in time haha.

Comment

I am a huge fan. I would love the ticket and if I win it I would fly in to go to the game.

Comment

Hmmmmm

A stalker 3........... Interesting username

Don't mean to sound suspicious but this guy only has 10 post

Tread carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                    Seriously??? I've been to a few games there plus I used to live in Indy so I visit my friends all the time. I was kinda far during this game but I've been somewhere around the 30 yard line 5 rows up..the closest haha.
                    I've actually stayed at the team hotel and met coach Caldwell and Mathis and freeney. Coach opened the door for me haha. I had no idea I was at the same hotel and never got any autographs cause my jersey was in my room . Wayne walked right by me and I was going nuts lol. I remember Jacob tamme pulled up in his rover right behind my rental and I was like whhhaat almost jumped out lol. I had so many pictures but then we lost that wildcard round and I went drinking..lost my camera .

Man I wish I could go back in time haha.
                    Ha. Yeah, i remember going to that street outside the stadium full of bars. It was freaking cold that night.

You never know, we probably had been in the same bar .

Thats so cool you get to see them at the hotel.

Comment

Stalker is my last name. Im trying to give a broncos fan a nice gift.

Comment

Whoops. Never mind.
                        Last edited by Doogansquest; 12-31-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by astalker3 View Post
                          Stalker is my last name. Im trying to give a broncos fan a nice gift.
                          Cool

Just making sure is all. I'm a Dad and always suspicious

Comment

Thats fine just trying trying to make some ones new year.

Comment

This story isn't really adding up, not saying your lieing, but its the internet and you never know. It says your location is Germany but the tickets are only on sale in the Rocky Mountain Region. Also tickets just went on sale today, why would you buy one only to give it away the same day. I'm also having a hard time believing you couldn't find anyone to sell the ticket to the day tickets go on sale. Then there's also the fact that you want to meet the winner in person to give them their ticket. I'm just saying be careful people.

Comment

Working...
                              X