Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving away 1 playoff ticket away for the 12th!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Starbox and congrats to both of you for being so classy about it all. Gotta love Bronco fans. But enjoy the game, and you'll have a blast. The atmosphere is going to be insane. Really hope we can get 2 playoff games there this year.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      So this came down to who can make the best videos, and shockingly the hot female won.

Let's be real... who wouldn't choose starboxed if it was their ticket?

It's fine, I'll probably still be going. I'll be the guy shelling out $300 to sit in the nosebleeds. I hear that snow is in the forecast too? Yay!

I wouldn't have but the moment I read people gushing over how hot she was I had no idea why this guy asked for them to give him one last reason when it was obvious he was going to pick a girl. I have a girlfriend so maybe I'm different but I can't see any reason to ask for all these reasons just to apparentally throw those two names into a hat. Why not do it with everyone's name in that case? Why even ask for a reason? It's just rather dissapointing to me. It's a very gracious notion but hell something tells me I could just act like I'm a chick and post YouTube links whether they apply to the broncos or not and some guy might pick me because he's clearly rolling solo and hey, who knows what could happen? I call shenanigans

Comment

• This thread cracks me up. it went from-

-This guy is so awesome and gracious!
        -He is trying to kidnap us!!!!!!
        -Ok, maybe he's legit....
        -He didn't pick me? He wants to get with the girl!!

Congrats to Starboxed! And thanks for doing something awesome to make someone's day to the OP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          i recently had brain surgery. Itd be nice to see a Broncos game in person before I wither away.
          OMG! Give it to him.
          HEEELAAAARIOUS!

I should have wrote something like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
            So this came down to who can make the best videos, and shockingly the hot female won.

Let's be real... who wouldn't choose starboxed if it was their ticket?

It's fine, I'll probably still be going. I'll be the guy shelling out $300 to sit in the nosebleeds. I hear that snow is in the forecast too? Yay!

I probably would have NOT selected her because she is hot,
            but then again I am gay, so meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
              This thread cracks me up. it went from-

-He is trying to kidnap us!!!!!!
              -Ok, maybe he's legit....
              -He didn't pick me? He wants to get with the girl!!

Congrats to Starboxed! And thanks for doing something awesome to make someone's day to the OP!!
              On the contrary. Mad fanatic was very stand up and gracious in not being picked. I did not submit my name into this contest. I just call it like I see it

Comment

• All I have to say is it didn't come down to if she was a girl or a boy. I just didn't have the heart to pick one so I put there names in a hate and who ever I picked is the one that one. I wish I had to extra tickets cause I would have given them both one. Statboxed got the ticket today. By the way I'm going with my father and my uncle so i didn't need a girl to site by. Thanks to everyone that posted go broncos.

Comment

Working...
                X