Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember this classless act....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nULevzlL2Sk

sort of thing that could come back to haunt them, these things happen in the nfl, sweet revenge..

WTH?????

I guess Brady could have ran a deep post pattern for a touchdown....

Comment

Well, only way to shut them up is beat them.

Comment

I haven't forgot. Hopefully Peyton has been practicing his punting when we destroy them
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Have the patriots even won a superbowl since they got caught cheating. I feel good with game being at mile high.

Comment

We've gotta get past the Raven's or the Colts first.

We especially have to be careful if we meet the Colts..... Ton's of emotion there

Comment

That game hurt me in so many unspeakable ways, but I don't take it as a classless act, I mean they were winning, having fun, but I hope we eat their a$$e$$ alive this year if we play them.

Comment

What was so classless? They didn't try to score more on us on the play, in fact they gave us the ball back instead of trying to keep it and score more. I hated the patriots beating us like they did but I'm not going to use that beat down as a reason to call that play classless. I personally use it as motivation to do the same to them in the playoffs. I cant wait to get them in Mile High if they can make it that far.

Somebody will have to explain to me though how that act was classless because I don't understand how it was. We use to have a qb behind center who made a few kicks himself.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I was there. I hated that play, but I remember the fans cheering some injuries more than that...
                  sigpic

Comment

This is our year for payback, lets make it count
                    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

I hate the Patriots with everything in my heart, we HAVE to beat them!

Comment

There are quite a few Bronco players and coaches who will be very motivated to focus their attention on the Patriots in the event they come to Mile High for a football game for a number of different reasons.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

MAYBE, they were paying us back?

Did you know in 1987 that John Elway punted on 4th and 3 against the Patriots?

Punt #1 - Dec 6, 1987 - New England at Denver, Denver won 31-20
                          In the fourth quarter, Denver had scored to take a 24-20 lead. The Patriots next possession used 6 plays to travel 36 yards but ended in a punt. The result of the punt was a touchback. Denver took over on their own 20-yard line. They went 44 yards in 7 plays. The last three plays of that drive were a 5-yard run, a 2-yard run and an incomplete pass. On 4th and 3 at the New England 36 yard line, Elway brought the Broncos to the line in a shotgun formation. Elway unexpectedly punted the ball which was downed at the New England 5-yard line with 5:00 minutes left to play. Following an incomplete pass, New England quarterback Tom Ramsey threw an interception which DB Mark Haynes returned for a touchdown. Following the game, the Los Angeles Times attributed this quote regarding the punt to then-head coach Dan Reeves: "It put them in a hole and gave our defense the opportunity to stop them deep . . . John shows me something new every week." (http://articles.latimes.com/1987-12-...8_1_john-elway)
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

remember this classless act. . .

Willie Clark over some some sprayed champagne ambushes and murders Darrent Williams.:2cents:

Comment

U know, the Pats never touched the ball to down it. Too bad we were more interested in fight than playing football right there.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X