No announcement yet.

Broncos' Great Stats in 2012 Season.....Please Add To The List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry dont have the stats but i bet from SD game on our 3rd down D had to be way up there to...made huge improvement their compared to first 5 games when it seemed we couldnt get off the field...

Comment

Originally posted by peterk View Post
      Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      Allot of great stats!

The two that made me the most happy

7-1 at home (hopefully end season 9-1!!)
      52 sacks by 12 different players. We have our the elite pair of VonDoom plus Wolfe is getting there but we can bring allot of players who can finish the job!
      Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      sorry dont have the stats but i bet from SD game on our 3rd down D had to be way up there to...made huge improvement their compared to first 5 games when it seemed we couldnt get off the field...
      Keep bringing them....:thumb:

Comment

We ran off a string of 0-26 third down conversions by opponents over the course of three games.

I don't know statistically where that ranks all time but it has to be one of the best stretches for a defense in history.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          We ran off a string of 0-26 third down conversions by opponents over the course of three games.

I don't know statistically where that ranks all time but it has to be one of the best stretches for a defense in history.
          That's flippin dominance!!!!

Comment

This is the 1st time John Fox has had back-to-back playoff births.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
              This is the 1st time John Fox has had back-to-back playoff births.
              Probably because he has an owner that is ACTUALLY committed to winning lol
              Go Broncos

Comment

Here's a cool team stat:

Us: 13-3
                The rest of the AFC West: 13-35

Having as many wins as the rest of your division (we'll have more if/when we win a playoff game) is a remarkable feat!
                "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                  Here's a cool team stat:

Us: 13-3
                  The rest of the AFC West: 13-35

Having as many wins as the rest of your division (we'll have more if/when we win a playoff game) is a remarkable feat!
                  It is and maybe it isn't

13 wins is amazing......but it also unamazing for the other 3 teams.....

Good one though!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    It is and maybe it isn't

13 wins is amazing......but it also unamazing for the other 3 teams.....

Good one though!
                    Our rivals definately forgot to eat thier Wheaties this...errrr....year
                    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                      Our rivals definately forgot to eat thier Wheaties this...errrr....year
                      You know what they say, "no Wheaties and you probably lose your Head Coach"..........

Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                        Denver's defense led the league in this category allowing 30.6%.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                        X