Favorite Win of the Year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Win of the Year??

Now that the regular season (and the 2012 year) are done, lets reminisce a little on the great season we've had up to this point.

We rarely have had this many wins to choose from, and I am enjoying it thoroughly and not taking it for granted AT ALL.

I have a feeling that a certain Monday night game will run away with this thing, but maybe we will be surprised by the results. Anyways, which Broncos win was your favorite of 2012?

vs Pittsburgh 31-19
    3.57%
    vs Oakland 37-6
    0.89%
    @ San Diego 35-24
    76.79%
    vs New Orleans 34-14
    3.57%
    @ Cincinnati 31-23
    0.00%
    @ Carolina 36-14
    1.79%
    vs San Diego 30-23
    6.25%
    @ Kansas City 17-9
    0.00%
    vs Tampa Bay 31-23
    0.00%
    @ Oakland 26-13
    0.00%
    @ Baltimore 34-17
    5.36%
    vs Cleveland 34-12
    0.00%
    vs Kansas City 38-3
    1.79%
    Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 01-01-2013, 01:17 PM.

@San Diego by far
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

San Diego......the Half Time that changed our season and possibly our destiny......

(ok....getting a litle too deep for January 1!!!)

Comment

Beating Baltimore was sweet. It was a long time coming, definitely a special win for me.

However, it all started in that SD game. Magical second half. It's my number one.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I've said it elsewhere.

Win against the Ravens. I've waited a long time for that.

Have we ever been shut out at any other away stadium? I've searched, but couldn't find anything.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I voted New Orleans. That was the first game where we really dominated start to finish against a good team. Also it came after our bye and Broncos withdrawal was starting to kick in.

Comment

gotta be san diego. that 2nd half single handedly turned our seasonaound and crushed theirs
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely the SD game. It was the game that set this trajectory in motion. I remember that night Steve Young said that this game could change everything for both teams. He said it could cause Denver to go on a great run and cause the Chargers to go on a collapse. He was right. He said that once we did what we did, we would know that we could come back and overcome ANYTHING. And we have.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I loved all of them obviously, and San Diego was my favorite closely followed by Baltimore...

But the game I had the most fun watching might have been the Carolina game, the way we wrecked Cam Newton and humiliated him with his own celebrations was very amusing.

Comment

I gotta join the club.. That game at San Diego is one of the greatest finishes ive seen of all time... I truly thought our goose was cooked..

Comment

Easily San Diego. We were on the brink of falling to 2-4, with a 24-0 halftime deficit. Instead we turn the game completely around, and since the start of the 2nd half of that game, we have outscored opponents 347-151, averaging 33.0 PPG and allowing just 14.4 PPG.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Have we ever been shut out at any other away stadium? I've searched, but couldn't find anything.
                        You'll regret asking that question..

Before the merger:

1961 @SD: 0-37
                        1967 @OAK: 0-51

After:

1970 @KC: 0-16 (first NFL season!! )
                        1974 @SD: 0-17
                        1978 @SD: 0-23

Elway era:

1984 @CHI: 0-27
                        1988 @NO: 0-42
                        1992 @PHI: 0-30
                        1992 @LAI: 0-24

Since 1992:

None (best in NFL)

There you have it. I know the defeats look ugly but the Broncos are actually one of the most successful franchises in the history of NFL (winning percentage).
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I don't think she meant getting shut out as in not scoring.

I think she meant it as, is there another team that we've never beat on the road.

Comment

The Charger win definitely started things, but our convincing win over Baltimore proved a lot about our SuperBowl chances.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                              I don't think she meant getting shut out as in not scoring.

I think she meant it as, is there another team that we've never beat on the road.
                              Haha you're right man :doh:

Texans, can't think of any other atm. Let me look it up.

/edit

Never won there:
                              Houston Texans (expansion team so not much history yet)

Tie:
                              Green Bay Packers (never beat them in GB)

Different city:
                              Los Angeles Rams

Different franchise:
                              Houston Oilers (Titans)

Been a while:
                              Philadelphia Eagles
                              Last edited by BroncosDivision; 01-01-2013, 02:58 PM.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X