X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha every time I type that I just think of this scene from Futurama

sigpic

Comment

I voted for the Broncos/Chargers game in SD. The Broncos comeback after the 24-0 halftime deficit was awesome. Best game I've ever been to!
      sigpic

Comment

35-24

Team Broncos!
        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
          35-24

Absolutely loved the look on Rivers face during that game. Priceless
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The game against the Chargers is the one that springboarded this offense to 11 straight wins.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
              The game against the Chargers is the one that springboarded this TEAM to 11 straight wins.
              Fixed it for you
              sigpic

Comment

The San Diego game for sure. I remember when we pulled ahead and Gruden was all excited and said "What a catch, what a comeback" it gave me and still gives me the goosebumps when I see and hear it. It was incredible and will always be remembered as one of if not my favorite game of all time. Then on the sideline at the end of the game when Rivers was doing what he does best and throws another pick and Norv Turner tries to talk to Rivers and he just shuns him off is priceless lol.

Comment

The win against the Steelers in week one was absolutely awesome. The energy that was in the stadium, having Manning introduce himself in the player introductions that NBC does was a moment I will never forget. Seeing Manning play well after so many had written him off was pretty great as well. I think just the realization that Peyton Freaking Manning was OUR QB was the best part of it all.

Also the Monday Night game against the Chargers was great. Killing the Raiders twice was awesome, then the last three weeks of the season, just being able to watch our team thoroughly dominate every opponent, and realizing we have something truly special was really fun to see.

I loved all the wins, is what I guess I'm trying to say.

Comment

i voted SD like most.

but my favorite win of the year will be our SB win this year. no jinx!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

1st win of the season v the Steelers because we looked pretty good, PFM's head didn't fall off & I hate the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                        X