Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Russell decides to stay with Broncos

UTKevinAcee ‏@UTKevinAcee

Chargers asked for permission to speak to Denver Broncos Director of Player Personnel Matt Russell about GM job. Broncos denied the request.

I am so happy the Broncos denied the request.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Matt Russell's name is a hot one out there, but it'll be hard to pry him because he's got Colorado roots and already has GM-like duties.

Comment

Lol.

That's what I thought when I saw the first tweet. Russell already is like our GM. Both him and Elway

Comment

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

can confirm @UTKevinAcee report Denver denied request for SD to interview exec Matt Russell, but I hear it was at Russell's request

Even Better Matt denied it.

Comment

He ain't leaving no way no how.
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone will leave for the right offer. It's a business first.

I just imagine the Broncos are being strict about maintaining focus throughout the playoffs and will entertain such things after their second season is finished.

Comment

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

Regarding the report out of San Diego on Matt Russell, the Broncos did NOT deny an interview. Russell's not interested in leaving Denver.

Comment

Unlike Eddie Royal, Matt Russell knows which one is the right side.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  Unlike Eddie Royal, Matt Russell knows which one is the right side.
                  LOL, yup, yup.

Comment

im also happy they both denied we need to try n keep the front office n our coaches together...bcz we've had a revolving door last few years esp. at DC...

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                      im also happy they both denied we need to try n keep the front office n our coaches together...bcz we've had a revolving door last few years esp. at DC...
                      I think it would hurt us more to lose JDR. I'm not taking anything away from what McCoy has done these last 2 years. I just think he would be easier to replace than JDR and I would also hate for our defense to have 8 DC's in 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                        I think it would hurt us more to lose JDR. I'm not taking anything away from what McCoy has done these last 2 years. I just think he would be easier to replace than JDR and I would also hate for our defense to have 8 DC's in 8 years.
                        yeah losing Del Rio would hurt more. But the good thing for the Broncos it seems like hes not getting much interest.

Comment

"I've got the best owner in sports here (Pat Bowlen) and the best boss in John Elway," Russell said. "I want to be part of something special in the state I love."

Read more: Broncos deny Chargers permission to interview Matt Russell for GM spot - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2GkoNxxZ9

Comment

Sandiego should just take a classified add in the local news paper to fill the position since anything will be better then Aj

Comment

I love SD is just try to weaken us while strengthenin them and our guys having none of it. SD on short side of Denver again. Just wish theyd do that with Mike McCoy instead. I'd love for him too take over in SD. I wish him the best but I think wed have his number.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                              X