Replacements for McCoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacements for McCoy

I would be shocked if he is not an HC next year judging on his amount of interest and amount of jobs available.

Who should we get to replace him? An outsider ALA Del Rio last year? or promote from within?
    sigpic

I think Adam Gase would probably be promoted to OC and he'd likely remain the QB coach as well

Comment

Actually I'd like it if Adam was promoted. It'd keep some form of consistency, he could teach Brock still while learning and growing with Manning.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

A lot of people are probably going to say Moore.

Comment

I would like to think they'd give Gase a shot or maybe even Studesville. If we have to go outside I would go with Tom Moore. I would like to go after someone who can develop Brock, I'm not worried about this offense, Manning can run it without an OC.

Comment

Gase or Moore

Comment

replacement for McCoy:

OK kidding I don't think he is that bad.
              sigpic

Comment

Norv Turner
                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Well, not to burst anyones bubble... but I already made a phone call and called dibs on the job... Apparently I was the first to do so, cause they didn't exactly say no.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    Norv Turner
                    That'd be interesting.
                    Is it odd that I wouldn't be against it?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

In the event Mike McCoy leaves the Broncos to become an NFL head coach, they will find a good coach to be the new OC. The key guy is Dave Magazu. He's the best OL coach the Broncos have had since Alex Gibbs/Rick Dennison.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        In the event Mike McCoy leaves the Broncos to become an NFL head coach, they will find a good coach to be the new OC. The key guy is Dave Magazu. He's the best OL coach the Broncos have had since Alex Gibbs/Rick Dennison.
                        I'm honestly surprised to see that no team has taken interest in him to be their new HC. He's one of the best OL coaches in the game and could help out most of the teams that have fired their HCs. The Bears, Cardinals, and the Eagles all come to mind.

Comment

Turner wouldn't be a bad option. I wouldn't mind seeing Gase promoted as well.

Comment

Gase will become offensive co-ordinator, would like to see us bring in Shawn Watson from Louisville to coach the QBs what he has done with Bridgewater and the cast around him is amazing. The only doubts I have about getting Watson is the fact he is also the OC for Louisville and may not want to give that up.

Comment

if McCoy becomes HC I wonder if he takes anyone with him. Allen tried doing that but they didnt want to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X