Let's Give A Hand to the Colts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Funny thing is that play should never have happened lol.

Refs blowing a call to allow the Steelers to keep the ball. Because the ref blew the whistle early.
    McGhee fumbling the ball giving the Steelers the ball back.
    Champ Dropping a pick he catches 95% of the time lol

But so happy for the way it ended and overcoming those bad plays.
    Sure does seem like Champ has an issue with catching easy picks against the Steelers in the playoffs.

If you remember the first play for the Steelers in the AFCCG. He would've walked in for an easy pick 6 and that game could've gone completely different after that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
      It's gonna be pretty hard to take you serious when you say something like that.

I agree that there was a confluence of errors that caused us to get behind, but that play clearly ended the game by any reasonable standard.
      Your comments explains the knowledge of the game you possess. I will stop reasoning with you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        Funny thing is that play should never have happened lol.

Refs blowing a call to allow the Steelers to keep the ball. Because the ref blew the whistle early.
        McGhee fumbling the ball giving the Steelers the ball back.
        Champ Dropping a pick he catches 95% of the time lol

But so happy for the way it ended and overcoming those bad plays.
        After those types of crazy games, it's always fun to go back and watch them again to catch all the subtleties that led up to the climax.

Sometimes during dramatic post season games I get so worked up that, by games end, the whole thing is a blur.
        sigpic
        Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
          Your comments explains the knowledge of the game you possess. I will stop reasoning with you on this.
          Ummm I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not but I agree with him.

Any reasonable knowledgable fan knows that it certainly wasn't the only thing that cost the Colts the Super Bowl. You could go back and look at several things that helped influence the outcome.

But if you were asked to go back and pinpoint 1 thing that cost the Colts the Super Bowl every knowledgable fan would quickly say the Pick 6.
          sigpic

Comment

Let's not be like that, please.

I didn't mean to insult you, if that's how you took it. I was just being direct with you. I simply cannot wrap my head around someone saying that a game icing pick-6 "(had) nothing to do with the SB result". Maybe you just worded it poorly?

I am quite comfortable with my knowledge of the game.
            sigpic
            Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Let's not be like that, please.

I didn't mean to insult you, if that's how you took it. I was just being direct with you. I simply cannot wrap my head around someone saying that a game icing pick-6 "(had) nothing to do with the SB result". Maybe you just worded it poorly?

I am quite comfortable with my knowledge of the game.
              All good my friend.

Comment

All good my friend.
                Aye. 'Tis the interweb, brother. It's easy to get cross sometimes. These typed words don't always come across as inteded.

Good luck to your team this weekend. I'll be cheering for y'all with the same furious zeal I have for my own club.
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Aye. 'Tis the interweb, brother. It's easy to get cross sometimes. These typed words don't always come across as inteded.

Good luck to your team this weekend. I'll be cheering for y'all with the same furious zeal I have for my own club.
                  Thanks. I also know you will cheer for Broncos, if Colts play them

Comment

Originally posted by peytonmanners View Post
                    Fail. I won't thank the Colts for anything. I hope we get them at home next week and destroy them. No more arguing among us broncos fans. Relax!
                    AMEN brother! Personally I think we'll tear them to shreds, not cocky, just confident.

Comment

Thanks. I also know you will cheer for Broncos, if Colts play them
                      lol.......hey hey hey now. Let's not get all carried away here.
                      sigpic
                      Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

We should induct Jim Irsay to the Denver Broncos ring of fame for giving us Elway, letting Manning go to come to us, and Colts beating the Texans.

I read that somewhere today.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Yea the whole "we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves and get too cocky" thing just annoys me....I can think about whatever I feel like and look ahead to the next game and it will have zero effect on the outcome because I sadly don't lace up my shoes and run out on the field on sundays with the team. Nothing I say or do is going to change how the team plays and it is silly to get on anyone's case because they are "thinking too far ahead" IT DOESN"T MATTER! We are fans our thoughts and opinions don't effect the outcome of anything.

The team probably shouldn't be looking ahead overlooking their current opponent but we as fans are free to do so with no harm comming of it.
                          I agree 1000% it always bugs the crap out of me when people say that
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

lol.......hey hey hey now. Let's not get all carried away here.
                            Luck will get many more chances but Manning got few years.

Hoosiers State vs Man who built Lucas - Easy answer to me .

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                              We should induct Jim Irsay to the Denver Broncos ring of fame for giving us Elway, letting Manning go to come to us, and Colts beating the Texans.
                              And when Manning retires as a Bronco with 4 rings we will find some way of stealing Luck from them too!

Comment

Working...
                              X