Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos To Host "United in Orange" Playoff Rally (Friday January 11th, 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos To Host "United in Orange" Playoff Rally (Friday January 11th, 2013)

http://kdvr.com/2013/01/03/broncos-u...for-next-week/

Broncos ‘United in Orange’ pep rally scheduled for next week

Posted on: 4:53 pm, January 3, 2013, by Thomas Hendrick, updated on: 09:59pm, January 3, 2013

DENVER – The Denver Broncos are planning a “United in Orange” pep rally at Sports Authority Field at Mile High for next week.

The rally will take place at the Sports Legends Mall on the south side of the stadium on Friday, Jan. 11 from 5-8 p.m. That’s the night before the AFC Divisional Playoff game on Saturday, Jan. 12 which kicks off at 2:30 p.m.

According to a release, the rally will be free and will feature cheerleaders, Broncos alumni and the Denver Broncos Mascots Miles and Thunder.

There will also be food, prizes and a chance to win playoff tickets.

Are you an ultimate Broncos fan? Have any fun traditions before games, or want to send us a photo of your favorite Bronco outfit? E-mail us at [email protected].

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

There should be a comma after alumni.

Comment

Wish I could be there. Sounds fun. Have fun everyone.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
        There should be a comma after alumni.
        I believe that it's acceptable both ways.

But I too, sir, use Oxford commas.
        2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

I was looking for something to do my first night out there, looks like I found it

Comment

Did anyone go to the pep rally last year ? I'm flying in to Denver Friday morning from California and am thinking of stopping by to this . Wonder what people thought of it ... I will be attending the Nuggets game as well which the stadium is only 1.5 away from Pepsi center I believe ...

Ill be there either way actually

Comment

Sweet, I'm flying in Friday morning and can go to this. Anybody have an idea what the parking situation will be for this rally?

Comment

Originally posted by jM916 View Post
                Did anyone go to the pep rally last year ? I'm flying in to Denver Friday morning from California and am thinking of stopping by to this . Wonder what people thought of it ... I will be attending the Nuggets game as well which the stadium is only 1.5 away from Pepsi center I believe ...

Ill be there either way actually
                Nice! I to am going to the Nuggets game Friday night.
                Both stadiums are very close to each other. Perfect timing for the events since they are that close.
                Go Nuggs

Go Broncos!!
                Don't Panic!

Comment

Man I get off work at 5 so traffic will be killer at that time so ill have to skip this year and celebrate at home with a bottle of Jack

Comment

Hope to attend, should be fun

Comment

Congratulations !

Congratulations to the Bronco's and their Fans for their making it to the play offs. Best of Luck to ya and hope we can be more competitive next year!

Comment

Thanks very much, and I am certain you will be more competitive next year due to having the #1 overall draft pick (and subsequent high picks each round)... and things could hardly go worse for you than they did this year.

Cheers for beers!
                        Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Okie Kc fan? Im an Oklahoman Bronco. You bet im rooting for my boy adrian peterson against the packers though!

Comment

Thanks, okikcfan, nice post! Things are looking up for KC already. I think you'll be much better next season...but not too much better, I hope

Comment

Originally posted by okikcfan View Post
                              Congratulations to the Bronco's and their Fans for their making it to the play offs. Best of Luck to ya and hope we can be more competitive next year!
                              Thank you, appreciate your congratulations. Understand how difficult it is to have a team that is not doing well. We've been there and it's really hard. I hope that your new coaching situation brings you some success. Not too much though.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X