Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos To Host "United in Orange" Playoff Rally (Friday January 11th, 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VenomousDB
    Alright well I think its kinda sad that every thread like this always ends up in the smack section. You said theyll be in the trash for the next 5 years and they blow. Thats pretty much the definition of smack.

It's even more sad that most of us realize this.. then all of a sudden 7 year poster decides to troll his own forums

Comment

KC is only a QB away from being competitive. Would not count them out just yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post
        Thanks very much, and I am certain you will be more competitive next year due to having the #1 overall draft pick (and subsequent high picks each round)... and things could hardly go worse for you than they did this year.

Cheers for beers!
        Andy Reid is an excellent coach as well.

I would not be surprised if KC is a competitor next year.

Comment

Class OP. I wouldnt mind if KC is a little better next year, and helps us to beat up the Chargers and Raiders. Of all rivals, Oakland is the one I want to see in the division basement for all eternity so Raider nation keeps quiet. Worst fanbase in the league, hands down.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
            KC is only a QB away from being competitive. Would not count them out just yet.
            A QB, a coach and a GM I would say.
            "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rmac15
              Not talking smack, stating the truth. I don't want any AFC west team to congratulate us.
              It's poor sportsmanship to not accept congratulations from somebody like this KC fan who shows good sportsmanship.

I'm proud when our fans treat other fans well and I respect fans of other teams who are gracious in win or defeat. I prefer a rival fan who realizes this is a game than a fan of the Broncos who acts like a jerk.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by okikcfan View Post
                Congratulations to the Bronco's and their Fans for their making it to the play offs. Best of Luck to ya and hope we can be more competitive nex, t year!
                Thank you, and best of luck to you and your team as they work to improve. I look forward to facing them. Btw welcome to broncomania, there are a lot of haters here but once you learn to ignore them you'll be alright.

Comment

Congratulations to the Bronco's and their Fans for their making it to the play offs. Best of Luck to ya and hope we can be more competitive next year!
                  Thanks very much. You guys have quite a bit of talent on that roster. Most of the issue with KC is with the HC and GM position. Get the right guys in those positions and under center, and you guys could be a pretty scary team. I wish you guys kind of good luck next season!
                  "When the people fear their Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears it's people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Congratulations to the Bronco's and their Fans for their making it to the play offs. Best of Luck to ya and hope we can be more competitive next year!
                    Thank you and Looking forward to continuing our rivalry next year. I enjoy the blowouts on occasion but close matchups make this rivalry.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X