Peyton "The Trash Talker" Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton "The Trash Talker" Manning

According to Denverbroncos.com, during a scrimmage, Peyton called an audible to a QB sneak and ran in for a touchdown. Peyton immediately spiked the ball and talked trash to Chris Harris all the way to the sideline. I've always been amazed by the knowledge and ability of Peyton, but hearing things like makes me appreciate this guy even more. This man is on an angry mission!!! A lot of people keep asking if the bye will hurt the Broncos or if they're "feeling themselves" and letting the attention go to their head. Along with Fox and Champ, Peyton will not let that happen.

I see Peyton as being more focused and determined now than he has been all season. I can't wait until this game in Denver next week.

Was he imitating Brady?
    We are going with Plan A

Comment

Woodyard said he was just having fun out there in his interview, in regards to Maning's trash talking. It sounded very light hearted, with a competitive spirit.

Comment

1. Peyton was called having a "noodle arm" by an Indy Columnist.
        2. Colts owner called him a "politician" to the media.
        3. Media said he cannot throw to his right anymore.
        4. After Atlanta game, media were after him with weak arm for 3 interceptions.
        5. Most of the media, gave 6 to 8 wins for Broncos this year.
        6. All the Tebow fans including some priests and wanna be Gods cursed him.

Not that Peyton is not a motivated guy but these help. Wait till he wins it all.

Comment

It is a pretty good article. I love that Denver is going #1 Offense vs. #1 Defense in practice.
          We are going with Plan A

Comment

I'm sure he wasn't being a jerk, and it probably was a joke. But I'm pretty sure he's attacking our defense in practice just as hard as any team we play. I just like the fact that he's promoting competition, and having fun at the same time. I never understood just how valuable he was until this season. I know Ray Lewis is impactful, but I don't know if there's ever been a more impactful player in the history of the league, from the offense to defense to practically being a coach/coordinator.

Comment

Peyton Manning is hell bent on winning it all this year. Dumped by the Colts, written off in the media, too old, 4 neck surgeries etc etc and all he is doing is proving anyone who doubted him wrong. If there is to be a re-match will his old nemisis Gisele Bundchen ... I mean Tom Brady you just know that he will be more focused and driven then he ever has been before. I see a trip to New Orlean and another Super Bowl on the horizon !!!

Comment

It was a good article....they were all having fun & joking around. I think it was Champ that said Peyton was like a rookie, laughing & having fun with all the guys. Woodyard said they were all having a great time but still focused on the game ahead.

Comment

Is there a link??

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                    Is there a link??
                    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-13fe31c67297

Comment

Thanks I was on the website watching all the videos lol.

Comment

Thanks I was on the website watching all the videos lol.
                        Going this weekend to Mile High?.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
                          Going this weekend to Mile High?.
                          I'm planning on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ConorMc;4627835[B
                            ]Peyton Manning is hell bent on winning it all this year. Dumped by the Colts, written off in the media, too old, 4 neck surgeries etc etc and all he is doing is proving anyone who doubted him wrong.[/B] If there is to be a re-match will his old nemisis Gisele Bundchen ... I mean Tom Brady you just know that he will be more focused and driven then he ever has been before. I see a trip to New Orlean and another Super Bowl on the horizon !!!

I said it before the season started that Manning is on a mission and he's been proving me right so far....
                            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I'm planning on it!!
                              Have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X