Peyton "The Trash Talker" Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    I said it before the season started that Manning is on a mission and he's been proving me right so far....
    Yep, i agree.

Comment

It was most likely in good spirit. They have no one to prepare for so they have to go at each other, so that means a few head games
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

It isn't like Chris Harris was going to be able to stop a QB sneak lol

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          It isn't like Chris Harris was going to be able to stop a QB sneak lol

I'll watch the video when I get home.
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
            Was he imitating Brady?
            I hope so,that means another superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              I hope so,that means another superbowl.
              But we don't have a camera unless you mean a superbowl loss then you make me sad

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

I remember watching Sound FX Peyton Manning, he talked trash after plays often in Indy. In you really couldn't say anything back because it's Peyton Manning. It wasn't that Phillip Rivers kinda trash talk, it was respectful trash talk.

I think among QB's, Brett Favre and Peyton are the best trash talkers, be it to a teammate or opponent.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I LOVE this new Peyton Manning. I've said a dozen times before he is not the same Peyton that he was as a colt. He is showing more fire, enthusiasm and downright giddiness than I have ever seen him show. He now has the team he needs that do their job to make it all the way....and I for one am completely thrilled that he is a Bronco and he's showing all these sides of his personality that I never once saw when he was in Indy!
                  GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                    I said it before the season started that Manning is on a mission and he's been proving me right so far....

Oh yeah, you got that right. I've said it since Irsay dumped him that he was gonna come back better than ever. He has proved himself, but he and the team wont stop till the hoist the Lombardi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peytonfan59 View Post
                      I've said a dozen times before he is not the same Peyton that he was as a colt. He is showing more fire, enthusiasm and downright giddiness than I have ever seen him show.
                      When you don't have the pressure of having to carry your team on your shoulders it is easier to relax some and enjoy the game.
                      Goodbye Colts, hello Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by PFM! View Post
                        When you don't have the pressure of having to carry your team on your shoulders it is easier to relax some and enjoy the game.
                        What's more, the rest of the team is mirroring his intensity. Not the emotional part, because that can mean wasted energy. I'm referring to the respect for the game, the willingness to always get better and help another area of the team out. In Indianapolis, he was basically all alone for years. He had friends and good players, but this team is playing as well in all phases as he does. The defense wants to get him the ball back; he wants to give his defense time to rest and a lead to play with. The special teams units want to give both sides of the ball advantageous field position.

The rarest thing to see is a team that is clearly the #1 favorite to win it all playing the best football going in while also having the top seed. Usually the team with the best record coasted in on cruise control. Denver's getting scary good.

Comment

Think our wide receivers might be getting better to. Couldn't believe a couple of those catches on Sunday.
                          “4th quarter comebacks means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters.” ~Peyton

Comment

I mean no offense to our new found Bronco fans since Peyton is here, but we went through the Tebow fad and now have a veteran winner which has brought new fans to (and made a lot leave) our side. Through it all, we have had a pretty decent team for years just no big time QB like Elway until this to lead the way.

Now that we do have that, this team is in fact fired up and all cylinders are firing in full go mode. I love the fact Manning fans are now Bronco fans and we embrace the new group.

That sounds corny. :doh:

We'll just go with that for now. :thumb:

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningForLife View Post
                              Going this weekend to Mile High?.
                              Probably not happening now...sitting in the ER right now. My dad scared the crap out of us. He's gonna be ok but I'd rather be with him and watch from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                                Probably not happening now...sitting in the ER right now. My dad scared the crap out of us. He's gonna be ok but I'd rather be with him and watch from home.
                                Preet - I am so sorry to hear. Hope he feels better.

Yep, good idea to be with him. May be AFC championship game .

Comment

Working...
                                X