If You Could Add 1 Ex-Bronco To The Roster For The Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Could Add 1 Ex-Bronco To The Roster For The Playoffs

If you could add 1 Ex-Bronco to the roster for the playoff run, who would it be?

Manning and Elway are a bit of a wash, so I’d add Terrell Davis. His performances in the playoffs are legendary. His ability to move the chains and keep the clock running would perfectly compliment this offense. I’m happy with Moreno’s performance of late, but TD would be unstoppable.

If I went Defense, I might go Al Wilson. There may be better options, but I’d love to see his intensity and toughness at the MLB position. He’d fit right in with Champ, Doom, Miller, and PFM as a leader.

So who would you add?

This is a tough one
    Id probably say TD as well
    For defense, Atwater.
    sigpic

Comment

Dawkins.

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'd say Shannon Sharpe on offense. In today's NFL noone would be able to cover him and he is one of the best blocking Tight ends to ever play the game.

Defense would have to be Atwater. Because we are still young and inexperienced at safety.

But if I can only choose one of the two it would be Sharpe.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          Dawkins.

Dawkins in his prime? Or as a Bronco?

Because Atwater was better than Dawkins the Bronco. But maybe not better than Dawkins in his prime.
          sigpic

Comment

TD would be my pick
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I'd say Shannon Sharpe on offense. In today's NFL noone would be able to cover him and he is one of the best blocking Tight ends to ever play the game.

Defense would have to be Atwater. Because we are still young and inexperienced at safety.

But if I can only choose one of the two it would be Sharpe.
              Oo yeah Sharpe is a good one. Him and PFM would have a field day.
              Id still give the slight edge to TD so he could keep the defense at bay and open up the pass game.
              sigpic

Comment

Dawkins in his prime? Or as a Bronco?

Because Atwater was better than Dawkins the Bronco. But maybe not better than Dawkins in his prime.
                My thought when creating the thread is "As a Bronco", but either way, Dawkins is a pretty good choice.

Comment

If we are talking in their prime itd go
                  Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins

If we're talking with the Broncos itd go
                  Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                    My thought when creating the thread is "As a Bronco", but either way, Dawkins is a pretty good choice.
                    Yeah he is a solid choice even as a Bronco. At least when he was playing and not hurt.

I wasn't knocking the choice. Just saying in my opinion he is only better than Atwater if it was in his prime.
                    sigpic

Comment

Terrell Davis.

Statistically the greatest playoff running back of all time.
                      All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        If we are talking in their prime itd go
                        Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins

If we're talking with the Broncos itd go
                        Atwater, Lynch, Dawkins
                        Yeah I'd kind of still go Atwater at the top too. But thought maybe that was making me biased.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'd kind of still go Atwater at the top too. But thought maybe that was making me biased.
                          They were all great.
                          Should all be in the HoF
                          sigpic

Comment

TD is probably the best choice of the ones I've seen listed.

My only logic there is that same with Elway and Manning I think our run game would still be very solid without him.

But I think Atwater, Dawkins, Lynch, Sharpe; any of those guys would be a significant impact to either side of the ball from where we are at now.

I suppose TD would be a significant impact on the running game as well. I guess my thought process is it isn't the weakest part out of running game, tight ends or safeties.
                            sigpic

Comment

TD, easy. I believe he still holds the NFL record for yards rushing during the playoffs. The dude was clutch and unstoppable even though defenses were game planning to try and stop him.

Comment

Working...
                              X