No announcement yet.

If You Could Add 1 Ex-Bronco To The Roster For The Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It saddens me deeply to see the lack of Rod Smiths name mentioned in all this. Rod in his prime would hands down make us unstoppable.. Across from DT with Stokely/Decker in the slot... No secondary in the league could contain that.

On offense my man and favorite bronco of all time. Rod Smith.

On defense lets go Deltha O'neil..!!! Lol across from champ and on ST

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
      If we are adding a QB for depth, I can think of one from our past that's a little better than Bubby
      I was goin on the fact that Elway was our GM, so I'd bring Bubby in.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
        It saddens me deeply to see the lack of Rod Smiths name mentioned in all this. Rod in his prime would hands down make us unstoppable.. Across from DT with Stokely/Decker in the slot... No secondary in the league could contain that.

Hey bud........I love Rod Smith, but this is a very hard selection process, given what we have today. I went with Davis, because our backs are fine but not at his level of play.....and I can't imagine defending against Peyton and TD. But Rod is an all time Broncos great!

This is more situational than anything.......which piece do we need now. But hey, I will never forget the receiving corps of Rod, Ed and Shannon....NEVER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
          It saddens me deeply to see the lack of Rod Smiths name mentioned in all this. Rod in his prime would hands down make us unstoppable.. Across from DT with Stokely/Decker in the slot... No secondary in the league could contain that.

Rod is one of my all-time favorites..but right now we do have a few very capable WRs that are getting the job done. I just cant see another WR (period) adding THAT much to this team right now.

I still gotta stick with TD.
          He'd take some of the load off Manning, and hed open up the pass game that much more
          sigpic

Comment

• Can't decide between TD and Al Wilson

Comment

• Easily TD. Our one 'weakness' is that we don't have a very good run game. I'm still worried about our defense against the Patriots or the Packers (if we meet them in the SB), but I can't think of any one player that'd fix that. TD would give us a genuinely unstoppable offense.

Comment

• John Lynch, Brian Dawkins, Al Wilson or Shannon Sharpe. The reason is because I still think we need help at safety and MLB, so any one of those 3 would be a huge upgrade! I would also consider Shannon Sharpe because with Manning, Shapre would just be absolutely insane in todays style offense.

As much as I love TD, I think our running game is ok right now and I think we would benifit more with any of the names mentioned above than we would replacing McGahee or Knowshon.
                sigpic

Comment

• TD!!!!!!!! My favorite football player of any position of all time.
                  #1 playoff/postseason/clutch running back to ever play the game of football

Comment

• Hmm this is a tough one.

On offense I think TD is the obvious choice, although Sharpe would be great as well.

On defense I think Al Wilson would be a great addition, but I would have to go with Trevor Pryce in his prime. He could pass rush equally effectively from the outside and inside and could create some tremendous mismatches to go along with Miller, Dumervil, and Wolfe. That pass rush would be deadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                      Hmm this is a tough one.

On offense I think TD is the obvious choice, although Sharpe would be great as well.

On defense I think Al Wilson would be a great addition, but I would have to go with Trevor Pryce in his prime. He could pass rush equally effectively from the outside and inside and could create some tremendous mismatches to go along with Miller, Dumervil, and Wolfe. That pass rush would be deadly.
                      All of your choices sound great, but limiting it to one I would say Al Wilson. He was a monster in the middle something we don't have.
                      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X