No announcement yet.

Peyton when retired? Coach or TV Booth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Manning will retire from football and enjoy some time with his family. He may be an NFL analyst because it doesn't require too much time. I don't see him making that transition to being a front office executive. Elway is very rare, what he did has a player and now as an executive will only add to his legacy.

Comment

It may take some time for him to decide where he wants to settle - Indy, Denver, Tennessee being the 3 top choices.

Comment

After Manning retires every network will be clamoring for him to be a Sunday Analyst. He will have his pick of jobs. I can also see him wanting to get into the Administrative side much like John Elway. I don't see him getting into coaching. Too many long hours away from the family and too much frustration.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
          Move to Miami and do nothing.

He has more than enough money to just enjoy life and see his kids grow up.
          This......

Comment

I think people undermine what Elway has done. Being a HOF QB doesn't mean that you will be a good executive. What Elway has done is amazing. I don't think that Manning will ever be an executive.

Comment

Working...
            X