No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens or the Indianapolis colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather Play Indy because they have less experience and no real play makers. Reggie Wayne is probably their biggest offensive threat and with Champ all over him, they're doing nothing. I think the Broncos line will get lots of pressure and it will be crazy loud causing miscommunication. On the other side you have guys like Ray Rice for the Ravens and Jacoby Jones' return skills can be scary even though our Special Teams have been very good all season. I think we beat both teams but the Ravens would be a tougher challenge.

Comment

I'm not too scared of either team because this game is at home, but the ravens defense will probably take more of a toll on our players than the colts defense, so I would rather the colts win today.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
        itll be tough they got all their guys back now on offense n defense...
        true, but on the offensive side they are struggling to score against the colts. broncos D is way better. and PFM is familiar with ravens D, and when they were top notch.

I guess I just don't like the idea of Colts D on the other side of PFM. I'm sure they know PFM's habits very well.
        Last edited by sheenabobeena; 01-06-2013, 11:06 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

how can that not be a horse collar tackle?
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Which ever team that comes to Denver (judging by their play so far), it will be like "Custer's Last Stand". I don't see either team being able to compete.
            sigpic

Comment

Folks if you are looking to discuss today's gameday thread in regards to the Ravens vs the Colts, here is the thread.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I'm rooting for the Colts, not because I think they'll be easier to beat, just because we havent played them yet and I like the storyline!

Comment

You can't get past the media swirl of a manning vs colts... I don't believe we fear either one....any given Sunday anything can happen.

Comment

Personally.. I'm a big fan of Luck and what he's done in such little time. However the Colts have had their time on top.. and with Luck they will continue their time.. Its just not going to be right now.

Lewis and that amped Baltimore D are gonna pop this one in the bag. Gonna be a tough Baltimore team coming into Denver looking for revenge.

/2cents

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                      Personally.. I'm a big fan of Luck and what he's done in such little time. However the Colts have had their time on top.. and with Luck they will continue their time.. Its just not going to be right now.

Lewis and that amped Baltimore D are gonna pop this one in the bag. Gonna be a tough Baltimore team coming into Denver looking for revenge.

/2cents
                      They can seek revenge all they want, they'll be lucky to come within 3 scores of us

Comment

I want to play against the colts, although now that I think about it, I'm not sure about one thing. Idk how much different the language and things that Manning does differ from how they were back in Indianapolis, but I'm sure after 14 years of seeing the same things, they know some things that other teams don't. Still, can't wait for next week regardless of who we play against.
                        If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
                          true, but on the offensive side they are struggling to score against the colts. broncos D is way better. and PFM is familiar with ravens D, and when they were top notch.

I guess I just don't like the idea of Colts D on the other side of PFM. I'm sure they know PFM's habits very well.
                          Every team knows his tendencies by now. He's been at it for 15 years, and yet no one can stop him. Keep in mind, Manning will know their tendencies. Manning knowing is always better than a defense knowing.

Comment

With indy scoring nothing but FG's, it looks like its gonna be the ratbirds next week.

Comment

looks like the Ravens are coming to town. gonna be tasty! I think that I prefer this matchup

Comment

I'm happy we'll be facing the Ravens, we were winning 31-3 in the 4th quarter when we last faced them. I'm sure the game will be closer, but I'm not worried.

Comment

Working...
                                X