Injury Report **Clady & Kuper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Report **Clady & Kuper

So, most of the talk I heard about sacks on Manning has been because of someone being hurt on the line. Checking the injury report on http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html I see that we have two linemen hurting. How worried should we be abut this? Watching this Ravens team blitzing , more than not right now, could that become a problem for our offence? Not to forget if the Ravens do win, we will have a defense that's on one with Ray Lewis calling it quits.
    Let's go Broncos!

Watching their o-line we might end the game with no QB's left on either team.
    sigpic

Comment

How worried should we be? Not at all.

Comment

How well has a Ravens blitz worked against Manning at any point in his career? Pretty much never. Their defense is also absurdly banged up, while the Broncos offensive line will be pretty well rested by then. Short Kuper or not, the line has held up pretty well all season.

Comment

Ramirez has done well lately. Clady should be fine.

Comment

This injury report is for week 17, not not week. Kuper should be probable
            I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGeneration View Post
              This injury report is for week 17, not not week. Kuper should be probable
              Right. Except for pro-football-reference, I can't find an injury report from the past week. The OP posted the report for week 17.

With 13 days of rest and preparation, the Broncos should be close to full strength for the Ravens who will have six days to get ready.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I don't think Fox has to post a report on the off week... We'll see one on Tuesday...
                Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ractice/17875/

Broncos Pro Bowl left tackle Ryan Clady was not at practice Wednesday. He has an undisclosed injury that Broncos coach John Fox said he would not reveal until he has to Tuesday.

The injury is not expected to force Clady to miss the Broncos’ second-round playoff game.
                  sigpic
                  2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                  2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                  BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Has anyone heard anything about Willis McGahee?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                      I think he can start practicing this week but wont be able to play until the AFC Championship game
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

At this point our players are getting more healthy.

All OL are a little banged up this time of year but I bet we see everyone practicing this coming week.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Having our O-Line healthy and in shape (Kuper) would be huge.
                          "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

earliest he can come back is the AFC:CG no sooner.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                              I think he can start practicing this week but wont be able to play until the AFC Championship game
                              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              earliest he can come back is the AFC:CG no sooner.
                              Local media that has seen him here in Denver says there's no way he plays again this season. Still isn't putting weight on his leg.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X